Linkin Park Fan Survey‏

We're always looking for better ways to serve and engage our fans. As we've done a few times in the past, we'd like to get your feedback on some things, and also continue to learn more about you. We've created a survey that will just take a few minutes to complete. We truly value your opinions and love learning what our fans are interested in.

To thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we're going to randomly choose one person who completes it to received a signed Linkin Park skate deck. Make sure you include your email address at the end.

You can take the survey here: http://dechesermedia.com/survey/collective/lp02/?r=1212

-Phoenix

Some of the questions were interesting - asking about a new Fort Minor album, new DBS, Mall (I guess there's further confirmation it's still being worked on), etc.

If I win the skate deck I probably won't keep it, I'll sell it or something.

LP just started another official survey, they will give a signed Linkin Park skate deck, to a random person that participate in the survey.

It was really interesting they asked about if we liked the mix of old and new songs in the tour, and what are our favorite songs incluiding b-sides. :P it could be a chance to make the band notice we miss some non single songs!

http://dechesermedia.com/survey/collective/lp02/?r=1212

It was like ''Would you like to see a new Fort Minor album?'' and I said not interested. It then asked ''Would you like to see a new Dead By Sunrise album?'' and I said ''can't wait''!! I just hope that it's Chester actually SOLO and not with Julien-K members because it would have been heaps better if it was just Chester playing acoustic guitar singing by himself. I would love to hear versions of Let Down, Too Late, Fire, Into You, In The Darkness, Give Me Your Name, Morning After and Walking In Circles like that. Fuck Ryan and Amir honestly. They took away from what DBS was supposed to be. The reason I don't want another FM album is because if it doesn't have Tak then it will suck. Tak needs to be on it. Then it would kick ass. Mike could also work with tons of amazing rappers this time around on it for guest spots. A verse of two from Jay-Z would be epic as fuck. Eminem even.

Overall, I hope they read the answers from fans. It could tell a lot about their fanbase unless they put this on Facebook or Twitter. They probably already did, I just don't feel like checking. Hardcore fans opinions should matter more than random people that liked them on FB. I like artists and bands on FB and I couldn't give a fuck what they play live and stuff like that. It asked me favorite music videos and songs, I obviously chose MTM tracks.

Fuck Ryan and Amir honestly. They took away from what DBS was supposed to be.

Wasn't DBS supposed to be him, Ryan, and Amir working together on his solo material? I thought that was the entire point of the thing. That was why Brandon and Elias (and Fu to a lesser extent) were basically treated as hired help for the tour.

Can't fault the guy for actually putting the topic in the right place. That fan survey has almost nothing to do with the live show, so it shouldn't be in the live forum.

True, just saying he was a bit late. I agree the one I linked to is in an awkward place.

Too much marketing crap in this bullshit survey.

just what i wanted to say.. it's like:

"what you want to buy?"

"where you gonna buy it?"

"with which credit card?"

"Linkin Park Question"

"on which car you want throw money?"

"what is your bank account number?"

"Linkin Park Question"

"Linkin Park Question"

"are you Antarctican native?"

"really?"

"Linkin Park Question"

"your mail"

It was pretty marketing heavy, yeah. The car brand one was the question that really made me think "What the fuck is this really for?"

And can someone please move this topic to a more appropriate forum?

We've created a survey that will just take a few minutes to complete.

hard to believe that the guys was think let's ask them about the "Do you own iPad", "Do you read your local daily newspaper" or the car question.

Warner again? or the band have really bad advisor for that kind of stuff.

I wasn't sure how to answer the "What are your favorite bands that you would like to see tour with Linkin Park" question. It's like two separate questions. Because as much as I'd love it, I don't think it's realistic to expect the Linkin Park/Arcade Fire/Nine Inch Nails/Massive Attack tour to happen any time soon. :P So I picked some of my favorite smaller bands.

But yeah, it's cool that they're doing this/have done this. The results could potentially tell you a lot of interesting facts about the fan base that you might not pick up on otherwise.

I wasn't sure how to answer the "What are your favorite bands that you would like to see tour with Linkin Park" question. It's like two separate questions. Because as much as I'd love it, I don't think it's realistic to expect the Linkin Park/Arcade Fire/Nine Inch Nails/Massive Attack tour to happen any time soon. :P So I picked some of my favorite smaller bands.

Yeah, I spent a long time trying to answer this one because basically none of my other favourite artists would really fit the bill playing before or after Linkin Park in my opinion :)

If I win the skate deck I probably won't keep it, I'll sell it or something.

Too much marketing crap in this bullshit survey.

i concur with both of these statements.

there wasn't a "-_-" option for the "do you care about the brands LP wears?" question