2013 Rumored/Official Touring Schedule Overview

RogueSoul

A lot of rumors going around as to where LP is playing next year. Only announced shows we have are the Planet Hollywood and Soundwave/Sidewave shows. We also have some rumors. This is what it looks like so far:

Italics = Rumored

Red = Confirmed

January

--- None

February

--- 2/10 2013 Grammy Awards

--- 2/16 PH Live at Planet Hollywood R. and C., Las Vegas, CA

Australian & New Zealand Tour

--- 2/21 Vector Arena, Auckland, NZ

--- 2/23 Soundwave, Brisbane, QLD

--- 2/24 Soundwave, Sydney, NSW

--- 2/26 Sydney Entertainment Center, Darling Harbor, NSW

--- 2/27 Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, VIC

March

--- 3/1 Soundwave, Melbourne, VIC

--- 3/2 Soundwave, Adelaide, SA

--- 3/4 Soundwave, Perth, WA

Mexico Tour

--- 3/xx ???, Acapulco, MX

April

European Tour

--- 4/29 Stadthalle, Vienna, AT

May

--- 5/xx Kombank Arena, Belgrade, RS

June

--- None

July

--- None

August

Summer Sonic 2013

--- 8/10 QVC Marine Field, Tokyo, JP

--- 8/11 Maishima Summer Sonic Site Osaka, Osaka, JP

Honda Civic Tour

September

--- None

October

--- None

November

--- None

December

--- None

Edited by Soul

Since when is there a confirmed Honda Civic Tour for August/September? I thought that whole thing was just Honda saying that this year's tour was a huge success and they would love to do it again. LP confirmed that they are going to take half the year off to start writing and recording a new album, and they also said that the one Vegas date in February is there only US date in 2013.

Since when is there a confirmed Honda Civic Tour for August/September? I thought that whole thing was just Honda saying that this year's tour was a huge success and they would love to do it again. LP confirmed that they are going to take half the year off to start writing and recording a new album, and they also said that the one Vegas date in February is there only US date in 2013.

Summer is typically when the Honda Civic... tours. Not confirmed, just thought if it happens its gonna be then. Thats why its in italics

I doubt they'll do HCT again next year. As they keep saying their new "goal" is to release music more often, and wants to shorten down the time between releases, approx. to around 18 months per album. I doubt the HCT again in 2013 - but if they do it, it would be awesome for the US fans :)

Edited by Pioneer0

• 3 weeks later...

No way they do the HCT again this year. Probably 2014 or 2015 again. I bet LP does it again, but just not again this touring cycle. They'd really have to change the setlists up if they did something like that lol

Agreed. I don't think LP will ever do a proper ''Projekt Revolution'' again, maybe they will just start doing the HCT on album cycles. Sucks but you never know. Projekt Revolution was the tour of my life, I went to '07 and '08 multiple shows and it was both summers of my final years in high school which was like my favorite time of my life. Plus I absolutely loved every single band on both of the years. HCT is cool but it's no PR.

Speaking of which, it'll be brilliant if LP played on that "in the basement" show aired on Sky Arts hear in the UK. Bands like Red Hot Chilli Pepper, Radiohead and Scissor Sisters have been on it. I'd love to see LP perform on it although it seems unlikely :(

Since LP is now confirmed for Summer Sonic this year, we can assume they'll be doing an Asian tour this summer. No US tour. Looks like they're going to start doing one tour each continent or something for an album cycle from now on. The ATS tour only got one US tour too. It also had one Middle East tour, one South American tour and one Asia tour. Europe gets more.

• 3 weeks later...