European Tour 2012 DSPs

LPU90

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for Berlin! I wish I had a credit card, I would buy every single DSP on the site. I want to collect them all on this tour. Anyways, TINFOIL into Faint is bad-ass, plus Blackout is a nice touch. I love it.

I can't wait for Berlin! I wish I had a credit card, I would buy every single DSP on the site. I want to collect them all on this tour. Anyways, TINFOIL into Faint is bad-ass, plus Blackout is a nice touch. I love it.

It's weird, during the ATS cycle I was like "OMG FAINT AS AN OPENER SO NEW AND EPIC" but now, it doesn't really phase me. It's a great song, crowd pleaser, lots of energy, Mike's fav song (or idk if it is anymore ha), but, I just always saw it as the song that came on either after the first song got the crowd roaring and it maximized it, or like ending the main set or closing the show. Either way, I'm sure it'll kick ass. I'm really excited to hear RAR though :D

I just realized something..., since last show from 2011 european tour, DSP doesn't have a cover art anymore =P. just a random fact.

Maybe because it's "just" an european tour? We might get that cover in the LT world tour i think. Hopefully with the merch booth cause there is nothing atm :|

RiP @ usual place:)

Edited by michalangelo

Maybe because it's "just" an european tour? We might get that cover in the LT world tour i think. Hopefully with the merch booth cause there is nothing atm :|

RiP @ usual place:)

maybe but the asian leg of ATS 2011 tour didn't had cover either. that's why I pointed it out :P

Just ban the... neanderthal, and we can all be on our marry way.

I just bought RaR, but am currently listening RiP. I'm on With You at the moment, and so far, this is my favorite DSP of the tour. Everything will probably change once we get a headlining set DSP though. Can't wait for Berlin to drop.

I just bought RaR, but am currently listening RiP. I'm on With You at the moment, and so far, this is my favorite DSP of the tour. Everything will probably change once we get a headlining set DSP though. Can't wait for Berlin to drop.

I'd be curious to see what you think of RaR whenever you get to it. There were several reports of a bit of the crowd not being into it. Wonder how that impacted the show and all.

And I agree with you on Berlin.

Edited by auburntiger