Submit Site Corrections Here

Some infos and corrections about the Venezia show from 2008. I am the filmer of this show Kr!sZ was just my other nickname back in 2008. After I change the battery before WID? (I don't really know) I had some focus problem so that's the reason why I filmed the big screen for the last songs. I filmed this with my friend dad cam. It's a Panasonic minidv cam. This was the first time I used this camera. I gave MY cam for my other friend dad who was at the show with us. He was to shy so he started the filming before SIB and he was caught at the end of the song so that's the only song he filmed. Too bad because it was a samsung cam with little bit better mic. Sometimes I need to "hide" my cam because of the security. The local security guy try to stop me but he said something in italian and I don't understand that. About selling: I don't want that. Maybe 2 weeks after the show a guy sent me an e-mail he said he really really want my master. In 2008 I was in the trade scene and I want to got some cool stuff but he didn't have anything. 400 euro nooooo bitch please? Me and my friend got maybe 200-250 for the copies. Later that some trader trade my master everyone and I was so pissed. I paid 175 euro just for the fucking train LOL I was a student at this time and I just want a little money back because it's too much for me. NYCBITCH sell all of his masters and nobody said whoo man you are a bad trader. I bought the Madison Square and the Wantagh 2008 from him. Oh and I bought my very first bootlegs too in 2006. So please don't blame me.

Novarock 2007: No Don't Stay.

Edited by xdespisedkidx

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, we can do it like this. We just delete everything after "... - Taper." It's been 5 years, I don't care, whatever happened happened, it's doesn't matter anymore. It's a note we don't really need anymore after all this time, so we can get rid of it.

What taper name do you want there?

Selling something you recorded is one thing but you can't expect that nobody uploads it for free somewhere, that's just how it is. There's nothing you can do about it.

Of course is buying shows not a great thing and supporting people like NYCB maybe false, but he/they are doing a great job and it's totally worth the money. Almost nobody is taping LP in the US anymore and NYCB got us quite a few great recordings of great shows over the years. Same for the japanese bootleggers, they do really solid work! We can't complain at all.

For us at LPLive, trading doesn't get us any new shows and exclusives for quite a while now, it's sad but that's how it works. Some people just don't want other shows and want money instead, so that's the only way to get it.

Trading is one thing, selling is another. I remember when all of this shit was going down - you were deliberately trying to fuck traders. I have no sympathy on people who record just to sell it and make a profit. That's low. We don't condone this behavior, even if we do buy NYCBC and Japanese shows. At the end of the day it comes down to - do we want the show or not, and it's always yes. What do we do with all of those shows though? Release them for free ASAP. Independent guys going out and doing this shit is ridiculous though. Keep the info on the show page as far as I am concerned. You morally know the difference between right and wrong.

you were deliberately trying to fuck traders.

Sorry but that's ridiculous... ;) Keep the info? OK but we never got 400 euros hahaha. I'm sure you don't know anything about this. I sell this because I just wanted little money back. I paid too much to see them. Who went a lot of shows like you can't understand this. I just want to tell "my story" about this show...

Edited by xdespisedkidx

http://lplive.net/shows/20080628.php - 2 identical sources of Dennis. One of them if I not mistaken replacing the real another one that was there before mentioned.

It seems for me that it had such a description, because why will source 3 have letter A. This source I uploaded right now on LP-bits tracker so you can check by yourself.

Source 1: Video - AUD (Panasonic SDR-S150 3CCD) (Center Angle)

Transfer: MOD file > PC > Magix > Sony DVD Architect > DVDM

Taper: franticfreak

Time: 86 mins

Format: DVD M / 3.54 GB + 4.01 GB

Source 2: Video - AUD (Panasonic SDR-S150) (Left Angle #1)

Taper: Dennis

Time: 85 mins

Format: DVD M / 2.95 GB

Comments: None.

Source 3a: Video - AUD (Digicam: Panasonic DMC-FZ8) (Left Angle #2)

Taper: Julien21910

Time: 52:27 52:19 mins

Format: MOV (JPEG) / 4.20 GB

Comments: Original files from camera. Widescreen (848x480). Incomplete. 'Somewhere I Belong', 'Papercut', 'Breaking The Habit' and 'Crawling' are missing. 'Points Of Authority', 'Bleed It Out' and 'Faint' are incomplete. Pauses between the songs were not recorded.

Source 3b: Video - AUD (Digicam: Panasonic DMC-FZ8) (Left Angle #2)

Taper: Julien21910

Time: 51:53 mins

Format: DVD M / 2.99 GB

Source 4: Video - AUD (Source 1 & 3) (2 Cam)

Time: 86 mins

Format: DVD M / 5.23 GB

Edited by AndOne

Im just going to go through all the suburbs in AUS as requested. Ill also add some stuff you can add to the show list too (well notation worthy stuff).

2001:

All correct :)

2003:

Sydney = Moore Park, NSW

Melbourne = Melbourne, VIC (thats actually technically the suburb it falls under)

Brisbane = Bowen Hills, QLD

2007:

All Correct.

2010:

Newcastle = Broadmeadow, NSW

Canberra = Bruce, ACT

Rest are fine.

2013:

Brisbane = Bowen Hills, QLD (Mike had keyboard issues before New Divide. He had to have his keys tech Dylan come out and fix it. Caused a good couple minutes break in the set)

Sydney Soundwave = Homebush, NSW (Once again Mike had keyboard issues with New Divide, this time it was fixed within a minute or two. Also when they said they were gonna restart POA, they actually started the click track but Mike stopped it before it kicked in due to the injury was still going on. They then waited around for another couple of minutes (I think it ended up 5 minutes all together) before they moved on, due to the time elapsed they just moved on with the song.)

Sydney Sidewave = All Correct (Couple of issues with POA. Brad missed his cue to come in, he created a muted pattern sort of thing to get the rhythm going before he joined mike on the intro. Also Joes turntables fuck out during the bridge/last chorus/part of the song. You can see Joe's tech come up and fix it just in time for the last bit of the outro. Both examples can be seen in

. Also Ive seen pictures of a Setlist where New Divide was typo-ed, my friend actually got the one off the stage and it didnt have that typo. weird)

Melbourne Sidewave = All Correct (Something was going on with Robs kick drum mid Castle of Glass. Robs tech came and replaced what I thought was the trigger. Both of them were messing around with it fo the entire song, Song wasnt effect as far as Im aware. Heres a vid where you can see his tech replace something on the kick drum.

Melbourne Soundwave = Flemington, VIC

Adelaide = All correct, (Brads guitar was muted for the start of With You, Nobody picked up on it until late in the intro, I cant find any vids ATM to give you guys an idea)

Perth = Claremont, WA

Fort Minor, AUS tour all correct.

Ill also upload scans of tickets etc when Im back in sydney but this should clear things up alittle for now :) shoot me any questions too, I can kinda be your australian point of contact :P

http://lplive.net/shows/20130223.php

- Brad's keypad malfunctioned on the second half of 'LIES GREED MISERY' and did not work for the rest of the song.

- Mike rapped verse two of 'UNTIL IT BREAKS' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.

- 'CASTLE OF GLASS' was aborted due to the still existing technical difficulties in Brad's keypad. Even though Chester said "Fuck that song, let's play A Place For My Head!" the band moved on with the set and played 'LOST IN THE ECHO'.

That's not keypad. :lol: This type of midi controllers are drumpads. Keypads are on ATMs, telephones, code-locks on alarm systems, etc. :D

Keypad: http://www.futurlec.com/Pictures/KEYPAD3X4B.jpg

Drumpad: http://static1.djtechtools.com/wp-content/...8/01unboxed.jpg

That's not keypad. :lol: This type of midi controllers are drumpads. Keypads are on ATMs, telephones, code-locks on alarm systems, etc. :D

Keypad: http://www.futurlec.com/Pictures/KEYPAD3X4B.jpg

Drumpad: http://static1.djtechtools.com/wp-content/...8/01unboxed.jpg

Its Australian Slang, I know what it is, I own one and have worked for a company where their main products are samplers :S

Its comes from the Term Keyboard and Sampler Pad mashed together = Keypad.

Was the piano intro at Melbourne the Album Transition Intro?

It was pretty much just Mike on the keyboard messing around with the chord progression before the long like every other time.

Not sure about the history of the site back then but on the home page in the Quick Stats box Version 2 is repeated twice.

Opened: September 16, 2006

Version 2: October 22, 2007

Version 3: June 8, 2008

Version 2: August 21, 2008

Version 4: June 18, 2010

Not sure about the history of the site back then but on the home page in the Quick Stats box Version 2 is repeated twice.

Opened: September 16, 2006

Version 2: October 22, 2007

Version 3: June 8, 2008

Version 2: August 21, 2008

Version 4: June 18, 2010

That's correct. Shit happened with Version 3 so the site reverted back to Version 2 a couple months later (which, looking back, was a far better design anyway).

Source 1: Audio - AUD (Sony MZ-N10 minidisc > Sony mic)

Transfer: ? "I recorded this in LP4 mode to fit as much on the minidisc as possible."

Taper: longvoyage

Time: 74mins

Format: FLAC / 274mb

That's all. :)

http://lplive.net/shows/20130224.php

Source 1: Video - AUD (Sony HDR-XR150)

Transfer: ?

Taper: ss9ball

Time: 59 mins

Format: DVD?

Comment: Its been downscaled for YouTube. This bootleg misses BTH, COG and LITE. Taper refuse to release the show. Thanks for infos sckofelng.

Edited by AndOne

http://lplive.net/shows/20010111-1.php

Source: Silver CD > WAV > FLAC Frontend

Time: 10,01 mins

Format: lossless

"There's also apparently a promo CD with all 3 tracks out there somewhere..."

http://lplive.net/shows/20010914.php

Source 2: Audio - FM (BBC Radio 1)

Lineage: MD>Microtrack II S/PDIF>CD Wave Editor>Flac(8)

Taper: Unknown

Time: 42,07 mins

Format: lossless

01. Intro (Commentary)

02. With You

03. Runaway

04. Papercut

05. By Myself

06. Points Of Authority

07. High Voltage

08. Pushing Me Away

09. In The End

10. A Place For My Head

11. Forgotten

12. Crawling

13. One Step Closer

http://lplive.net/shows/20080607-2.php

Recorded from DVB-S Stream.

Satellite -> Technisat SkyStar2 -> DVB Dream -> Transport Stream -> MPEG Video Wizard -> MPA

Format: MPEG Layer 2

Channels: 2

Bitrate: 256 kbps

Sample Rate: 48.0 KHz

Time: 1.28.35

Notes:

- original bitstream, no recompression

- not splitted into tracks to preserve the original compressed format

- a little skip at the end of What I've Done, but it was a problem of the broadcaster. Same defect is present also in the webcast version.

-dunno if it's worth adding or not

http://lplive.net/shows/20080730.php

I assume someone wants to be anon on this one? I'm talking about

Source: STC-11 (omni caps) > Church Audio ST-20A preamp > iRiver H120

Edited by AndOne

The live songs are not from the Wiltern show, they are from Nottingham.

London BBC, if it's a promo CD with the officially released tracks that's not really worth adding because they are probably the same and we don't list official CD's as sources (except the DSPs).

...and we don't list official CD's as sources (except the DSPs).

i've never understand it.. there is a better source than official release? and if the thing is to list only "our" sources so why DSPs? Edited by Skipees

DSPs are added as Source 0, not as an actual source, also to add notes about edits in the DSPs etc.

When you overview the year pages you see highlighting for shows that have recordings. So DSPs don't count as real sources for US. If we did that would display almost all the shows as a "show with sources" and you can't easily see anymore which shows have recordings besides the DSPs. Remember this site was started before the DSPs so the main focus was always on audience recordings or stuff from TV and not official releases. I know we haven't done that for the recent stuff yet but normal official releases are mentioned in the other notes of the show page.

DSPs are added as Source 0, not as an actual source, also to add notes about edits in the DSPs etc.

When you overview the year pages you see highlighting for shows that have recordings. So DSPs don't count as real sources for US. If we did that would display almost all the shows as a "show with sources" and you can't easily see anymore which shows have recordings besides the DSPs. Remember this site was started before the DSPs so the main focus was always on audience recordings or stuff from TV and not official releases. I know we haven't done that for the recent stuff yet but normal official releases are mentioned in the other notes of the show page.

so i can say let's list the official releases as Source 0 too.. anyway since it's not a site correction, i suggest it here.

http://lplive.net/shows/20040911.php

Source 1: Audio - AUD (Cellphone)

Taper: Unknown

Time: ? mins

Format: mp3

Comments: Almost complete. Is missing part of 'Figure.09' and 'From The Inside'.

it was taped with a portable K7 recorder, that's why the shitty quality.

Source 1: Audio - AUD (Unknown Portable Cassette Recorder)

Taper: gutolp

Time: 68 mins

Format: mp3

Comments: Almost complete. Is missing part of 'Figure.09' and 'From The Inside'. Released on linkinparkbr.com.