Linkin Park announces North American Tour

hahninator

Same. Also groups don't matter. If you have a code then buy now.

The Houston thing is ridiculous. I'm at work and can't sit here all day trying to figure this out. Where is Lorenzo?!

Also, 2 ticket limit instead of 4. Really screwed over some friends of mine.

Oh wow. I thought the groups went in order. You're right though it is ridiculous. I've been refreshing waiting for them to get their stuff together...

This is set to be my first LP show, and I can't even buy tickets.

Edited by Justin

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linkin Park Presale Update:

Hi Raquel. While you will still be offered the exclusive opportunity to purchase presale tickets, we regret to inform you that this morning's communications to your city (which is Houston) were sent in error. You can use your code at any other city today. Feel free to contact verifiedfansupport@ticketmaster.com, should you have any questions.

I got pit tickets for Charlotte. I have been trying to get pit tickets for Cincy, but even though I'm from Lpu and was 140 in the list (didn't even wait until 2pm since I saw that time or spots didn't matter), there are no pit tickets available unless you buy their $250 premium bullshit package.

@lakersfan13 13 shows ?? :o All because your nummer is 13 XD

YES, sorry, $125ea

and are you seriously going to all those shows?!

Lol guys, it is a little excessive. I will admit that. But I've also been anticipating this tour and saving for it for the last couple of years. Uncasville, Dallas, OKC, Lake Tahoe, and Vegas, I am not buying tickets for unless I see there are multiple sets. The other 8, I am 100% doing. I'm also fortunate that 311's dates don't conflict with these ones, or else I'd be dealing with more difficult decisions.

Lol guys, it is a little excessive. I will admit that. But I've also been anticipating this tour and saving for it for the last couple of years. Uncasville, Dallas, OKC, Lake Tahoe, and Vegas, I am not buying tickets for unless I see there are multiple sets. The other 8, I am 100% doing. I'm also fortunate that 311's dates don't conflict with these ones, or else I'd be dealing with more difficult decisions.

lol saving is one thing but taking off all those days to travel is another! god bless

lol saving is one thing but taking off all those days to travel is another! god bless

Thank you! I've also been good about not spending off days. First 6 shows I can drive to after work, no time off. I will be flying out to California though.

Also, how have we gone about trying to guess Summit dates in the past? I think people mentioned an off day in a direction was key, but not sure if it was the day before or day after.

Thank you! I've also been good about not spending off days. First 6 shows I can drive to after work, no time off. I will be flying out to California though.

Also, how have we gone about trying to guess Summit dates in the past? I think people mentioned an off day in a direction was key, but not sure if it was the day before or day after.

Has it been confirmed there will be a summit?

Why almost all dates are going on sale at the same date? ^^ Why not the first 10 shows today next 10 shows than and so on... it is like the servers of the ticket agency going down when concerts of Rammstein or Slipknot were announced xD