Linkin Park to return to China in 2015

Vorist

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be interesting to see what they do. Rob said they return to the studio in September. So what's the timing of China? Or is it more of a whole Asian Tour? Phoenix said they weren't touring Asia for THP, but I guess something changed. And if they do Asia, could they do Australia/NZ? Or save something for 2016 when they're writing a record and need an "escape from the studio" tour?

STP's album comes out in the fall too, so they'll want to tour around that.

I heard with 100% reliability that the European Tour was the last tour for THP. Either the Asia show stuff is really just China getting a quick 5 shows (like the "Asia Tour" in 2013), or something changed very recently for the band.

Some sellers are taking pre orders on taobao(Chinese ebay) now Edited by Vorist

Heard from the sellers on taobao

Dates changed

7.17 Nanjing Olympics Center

7.19 Shenzhen Olympics Center

7.22 Shanghai 80k people Stadium

7.24 Chongqing Olympics Center

7.26 Beijing Worker Stadium

Search on www.taobao.com

Just enter 林肯公园 2015 中国 演唱会

and you will get the results.

Anyway just wait for the official announcement.

Edited by Vorist

Taobao wasn't fully trustful to be honest, although that website is one of the biggest websites in mainland China. I prefer paying more attentions to those local concert promoters in China, like AEG Live (who booked Avenged Sevenfold for 2 shows in Beijing and Shanghai in Jan few months ago).

However, I saw some posts w/ some legal documents about the bookings of the shows, it seems quite reliable and things got confirmed or settled, I'd keep an eye on it. If you guys need translations for Chinese I can help a bit :)

P.S: Hope the band will schedule a proper Asia tour and also come back to Hong Kong!

Taobao wasn't fully trustful to be honest, although that website is one of the biggest websites in mainland China. I prefer paying more attentions to those local concert promoters in China, like AEG Live (who booked Avenged Sevenfold for 2 shows in Beijing and Shanghai in Jan few months ago).

However, I saw some posts w/ some legal documents about the bookings of the shows, it seems quite reliable and things got confirmed or settled, I'd keep an eye on it. If you guys need translations for Chinese I can help a bit :)

P.S: Hope the band will schedule a proper Asia tour and also come back to Hong Kong!

Yeah something are confirmed .Just search 北京市文化局 上海市文化局 and then search linkin on the websites.You will get something. Edited by Vorist

Guangdong province government

http://www.gdwht.gov.cn/wsbs/show.php?id=35460

广东省文化厅关于同意美国BENNINGTON CHESTER CHARLES等到深圳演出的批复

粤文市审〔2015〕123号

北京春秋永乐文化传播有限公司:

你公司涉外营业性演出申请悉经审核,同意你公司邀请美国BENNINGTON CHESTER CHARLES、爱尔兰MASSEY DAVID等一行46人,于2015年7月19日到深圳湾体育中心举办《Linkin Park 林肯公园2015中国巡回演唱会》演出1场。

你公司应当按照《营业性演出管理条例》第二十条、第二十一条的规定,持本批复向公安机关申报大型群众活动安全许可,取得相关批准文件后方可开展营业性演出活动。同时,请严格遵照《营业性演出管理条例》及相关规定,依法办理签证、备案手续。

此复。

广东省文化厅

Translation

Guangdong Province Department of Culture Approved Linkin Park's Shenzhen Concert

Official document Number 粤文市审〔2015〕123

Beijing Chunqiu Culture Promote Company

Your application have been approved after being censored.You can invite American Chester Bennington, Irish David Massey and other people,46 in total to have a《Linkin Park China Tour Concerts》 concert at Shenzhen Bay Stadium on 2015 07 19.

Your company must obey the law and hand in anoter application to the Police Department with this approval.Meanwhile,your company MUST obey the law and get all legal approvals

Guangdong Province Department of Culture

Edited by Vorist

Guangdong province government

http://www.gdwht.gov.cn/wsbs/show.php?id=35460

广东省文化厅关于同意美国BENNINGTON CHESTER CHARLES等到深圳演出的批复

粤文市审〔2015〕123号

北京春秋永乐文化传播有限公司:

你公司涉外营业性演出申请悉经审核,同意你公司邀请美国BENNINGTON CHESTER CHARLES、爱尔兰MASSEY DAVID等一行46人,于2015年7月19日到深圳湾体育中心举办《Linkin Park 林肯公园2015中国巡回演唱会》演出1场。

你公司应当按照《营业性演出管理条例》第二十条、第二十一条的规定,持本批复向公安机关申报大型群众活动安全许可,取得相关批准文件后方可开展营业性演出活动。同时,请严格遵照《营业性演出管理条例》及相关规定,依法办理签证、备案手续。

此复。

广东省文化厅

Translation

Guangdong Province Department of Culture Approved Linkin Park's Shenzhen Concert

Official document Number 粤文市审〔2015〕123

Beijing Chunqiu Culture Promote Company

Your application have been approved after being censored.You can invite American Chester Bennington, Irish David Massey and other people,46 in total to have a《Linkin Park China Tour Concerts》 concert at Shenzhen Bay Stadium on 2015 07 19.

Your company must obey the law and hand in anoter application to the Police Department with this approval.Meanwhile,your company MUST obey the law and get all legal approvals

Guangdong Province Department of Culture

Mongolian has any information to come in ?????? :blink: :huh: ;)

Монгол улс, Улаанбаатар хот.