2014.12.12 - Oakland, CA - LIVE 105's NSSN

RogueSoul

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know what to say LOL. The problem with the main sets they're playing now is the second half is a total disaster except for WFTE (which I would move up to the energy portion of the show). Rebellion is cool, sure.

Combine both bad parts of the show (part 2 of the show and then the encore), play one actual jam in the whole show (Rebellion)....fuck that's so bad. It's like half of this show is shortened songs LOL. BID opening would probably make me walk right out of the venue.

They seriously don't want to play GATS or Wastelands at a radio show?

I don't even care about the set, whenever I am actually AT the concert, it's always fun, no matter what. Do the shortened songs bother me? Yes. Do I hate all the medley bullshit that they have now? Yes. But they are still fun to see live no matter what IMO and they remain my favorite band.

Anyways, Tim on Bleed It Out is just pure awesome. Rise Against is a great band. I would have never thought he would play a song with LP but this is pretty awesome. I hope they keep that shit up for the US tour.

Were songs still shortened last night?

all songs were perfomed in the usual ways.

So the shortened songs were still shortened.

Listen to the audio source right now, and I have a correction to make;

Bleed It Out didn't featured the drum solo

Astat...you're so funny to me dude. You're confrontational just for the sake of being confrontational. It's crazy to me. You like that set last night? You pick apart every little thing about these shows, but I can't dislike the set? You criticize the way they play their instruments bro...get over yourself.