MTV Airs Linkin Park Documentary on October 6th

Numbrocker

MTV International is launching a new series called "The Ride", which is an hour long documentary series. It appears that Linkin Park will be the premiere episode.

Here's a link of which countries will be getting the show. As of now the United States is not part of the list.

Looks interesting. Any international fans gonna tune in?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks interesting, can somebody record it?

I'm gonna record it since I've already set my DVD recorder for this;

in Italy it's gonna be broadcasted on the 8th and I'm gonna watch it the next day since it's on TV during the nigth;

so maybe on friday (10th) I've time to upload it.

Already watch a bit of another episode and it seems it's gonna be broadcasted in English with subtitles

Edited by stich

It was a cool documentary, shines a good light on the band. Nothing I did not know yet.

Awesome. Even if there isn't any ''new info'' that we didn't know, I still like stuff like this. I hope it's uploaded to YouTube or some place else so people in the US can watch it.

I found it a great documentary. *spoilers*

Some insights about the beginning of the band and the disagreements with the label, some we already know. For instance that they wanted to make Joe the Doctor. Also that One Step Closer channels the frustration the band was having with the label and that when Chester recorded the Shut up-part, he almost destroyed his booth. Now we also really know, as a fact, that Mike wrote the lyrics of Breaking the Habit with Chester and his addiction in mind, and that the song was an attempt to help/wake up Chester. When Chester said that in the interview, he even almost got tears in his eyes. I liked that Don Gilmore shed a light on the band in retrospect. That was interesting.

I Now we also really know, as a fact, that Mike wrote the lyrics of Breaking the Habit with Chester and his addiction in mind, and that the song was an attempt to help/wake up Chester. When Chester said that in the interview, he even almost got tears in his eyes.

Cool...I always thought Mike wrote it about a friend who had killed himself. Not sure if I read that somewhere or what... but that's a good fact to know and have confirmation on.

Someone should rip this!!!

EDIT: Just watched it. It's the best LP documentary type thing I have ever seen. So many pictures I have never seen before. Don Gilmore talking was epic. A lot of stories I didn't really know about. Very in depth actually. I would love to rip it and make a DVD out of it, for my collection, that is how epic it is.

Edited by Geki

It was a great documentary for what it is worth, I am sad it was so time limited, sicne I think it deserved a duration of 2 hours.

*spoiler* they far too fast during the M2M era, and it still got pretty fast during ATS and LT aswell.