Submit Site Corrections Here 3.0

http://lplive.net/shows/db/2014/20140530 - Says the Castle of Glass Experience version "debuted" here, probably just accidentally got copied over from the Tucson show. It also says Brad and Rob had the most technical problems, shouldn't that be Brad and Joe? I only remember one thing going wrong with Rob during the whole show when one of the Burn it Down drum samples wasn't working, but Joe had samples quit working on him in like 5 or 6 different songs lol.

Edited by Hahninator

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe had samples quit working on him in like 5 or 6 different songs lol.

also, some samples randomly burst out of the system without warning.

- end of GATS/intro to Given Up, a drum sample (from Session?) triggered, then the Given Up clapping was momentarily halted and restarted

- before Joe's Solo Medley, a sample from the STB remix was loudly triggered by mistake, then a Robot Boy guitar sample played a few notes.

I thought that was Brad playing guitar himself at that point. They sample the guitar part on Robot Boy??

I've never been 100% sure that the part at the end of Robot Boy is guitar or not. I'd say this confirms that it's not, but then again, Robot Boy definitely DOES have bass and drums in it, and Phoenix/Rob don't take part in the live version either. The whole track is a straight playback of the album instrumental except for Mike's piano part and the synth solo.

I think I posted this in another thread, but it seems to have gotten buried. The guide suggests that What I've Done currently has an extended ticking intro. (I know it doesn't actually say extended, but it's implied). Really, Mike's piano part just comes in two measures later than it normally would, so it's just the "ticking" for two measures. It's not any longer.

I know it's kind of nitpicky, but worth mentioning.

fixed by Mark

http://lplive.net/shows/db/guesting/20131115

1. Year Million
  2. We Are Legend
  3. Afroki (ft. Afrojack)
  4. Ladi Dadi (Tommy Trash Remix) (ft. Wynter Gordon)
  5. Ladi Dadi vs Reload (ft. Wynter Gordon)
  6. Bring You To Life
  7. Boneless
  8. Turbulence
  9. Warp 1.9 vs. Smack My Bitch Up
  10. Fat Brahms
  11. Rage The Night Away (ft. Waka Flocka Flame)
  12. Flight
  13. Steve French
  14. Feedback
  15. Singularity vs. The Code
  16. Arise
  17. No Beef
  18. New ID
  19. Get Ready For This (2 Unlimited cover; Steve Aoki Remix)
  20. Pursuit Of Happiness (Kid Cudi cover; Steve Aoki Remix)
  21. Get Me Out Of Here
  22. Cudi The Kid (ft. Kid Cudi)
  23. Push 'Em (ft. Travis Barker and Yelawolf)
  24. Beat Down (ft. Iggy Azalea)
  25. A Light That Never Comes (ft. Mike Shinoda, Chester Bennington, and Travis Barker; Short Outro)

Source

Not added.

fixed by Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Description of the "Other LP Downloads & Requests" forum:

LP demos, Xero tracks, Grey Daze, remixes and covers. Live photos and artwork.

I think "Grey Daze" shouldn't be there, since we aren't allowed to share Grey Daze stuff anymore. It could be replaced by "Snax".

http://lplive.net/downloads.php

DJ Vice - Freestyle (feat. Mike Shinoda) - 2001

I thought it was released in 2002.
Did you guys get more information about the song or the mixtape that isn't here?

Posting this again because I never got an answer.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a rehearsal set from the THP rehearsals that I'm not sure if we want to add. Here's the information:

Date: May 9, 2014

Venue: Third Encore

Venue Type: Studio

Venue Website: http://www.3rdencoreoc.com/

Event: European Tour Rehearsals

Show #: 9 of 14

1. Until It's Gone (Ext. The Catalyst + No More Sorrow Mashup Intro; Ext. Outro Transition)

2. A Light That Never Comes (Shortened (No Second Verse, Second Chorus, or Bridge))

3. Lost In The Echo (Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus); Drum Transition Outro)

4. Crawling (Shortened (Through First Chorus Only); w/ Faster Tempo)

5. New Divide (Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse))

6. What I've Done (Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge)

7. Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Refrain; Ext. Ending)

8. Forgotten

9. Pushing Me Away

10. A Place For My Head

11. By Myself

Source (0:06 to 0:08 in the video)

The real question about this show is the date. On May 1, Jim tweeted that THP rehearsals had started that day. I don't remember exactly who it was, but someone on the crew (Pooch, maybe?) tweeted that they had worked long hours every day for two weeks. Assuming that there was a rehearsal everyday, May 9 would be the 9th rehearsal, as the setlist says.

Astat or Mark, please correct me if I'm wrong about anything :P

There's a rehearsal set from the THP rehearsals that I'm not sure if we want to add. Here's the information:

Date: May 9, 2014

Venue: Third Encore

Venue Type: Studio

Venue Website:

Event: European Tour Rehearsals

Show #: 9 of 14

1. Until It's Gone (Ext. The Catalyst + No More Sorrow Mashup Intro; Ext. Outro Transition)

2. A Light That Never Comes (Shortened (No Second Verse, Second Chorus, or Bridge))

3. Lost In The Echo (Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus); Drum Transition Outro)

4. Crawling (Shortened (Through First Chorus Only); w/ Faster Tempo)

5. New Divide (Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse))

6. What I've Done (Short Ticking Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge)

7. Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + The Catalyst Refrain; Ext. Ending)

8. Forgotten

9. Pushing Me Away

10. A Place For My Head

11. By Myself

Source (0:06 to 0:08 in the video)

The real question about this show is the date. On May 1, Jim tweeted that THP rehearsals had started that day. I don't remember exactly who it was, but someone on the crew (Pooch, maybe?) tweeted that they had worked long hours every day for two weeks. Assuming that there was a rehearsal everyday, May 9 would be the 9th rehearsal, as the setlist says.

Astat or Mark, please correct me if I'm wrong about anything :P

Edited by Søuł

• 2 weeks later...

http://lplive.net/shows/db/2014/20140812
http://lplive.net/shows/db/2014/20140813
http://lplive.net/shows/db/2014/20140815

On all three of these pages, the note regarding Mike's Solo Medley is incorrect. Mike raps both of his verses on the song as well as the chorus a second time at the end, while the Charlotte page says he rapped only verse 1, the Bristow page says he rapped only verse 2, and the Camden page says he rapped only verse 1 and the second chorus.

Sources: 1 |

|

Edited by Søuł

On all of the 2014 show pages, clicking the "2014" link at the top again takes you to this link, which is broken: http://lplive.net/shows/db/2014/

The correct link should be: http://lplive.net/shows/2014

And more 2014 setlist corrections:

-At least as of the Carnivores tour, Mike has been using Wretches and Kings verse 1 OR verse 2 during his solo medley (he used verse 2 at Camden). I have no idea which shows got which verse, but LPL currently says verse 1 for all performances, which is wrong.

-Some Carnivores tour pages still say New Divide had no bridge, this is incorrect. The production rehearsal is one example.

-The new shortened Lost in the Echo says "no second verse, second chorus, or bridge," which isn't exactly correct, as that would imply they played both chorus 1 and chorus 3, but they really only played one chorus. It's essentially chorus 1 with chorus 3's ending. Intro > Verse 1 > Chorus > Outro.

-The With You verse in the encore of Set A is NOT part of an extended Crawling outro, it's an extended Until It's Gone intro. The beat under it is the intro beat from Until It's Gone. It's done exactly the same way the POA verse in Set B is done, which is probably why Mike screwed up and did the With You verse the first time they played Set B.

-Until It's Gone in Set A has a transition outro into What I've Done, which now also has an extended ticking intro compared to the European version.

-All performances of Mike's solo medley that feature the verse from Remember the Name feature TWO verses, not just verse 1. Mike does both of his verses from the song. Since the studio verses go Mike > Tak > Ryu on verse 1 and Ryu > Tak > Mike on verse 2, Mike combines his two "sections" together to create one verse.

Not sure on everything in Set B, as I haven't heard a full recording of it yet. I'm sure there will be more corrections when I do.

-All Carnivores tour performances of Runaway feature an extended intro, which isn't noted on any LPL pages as far as I'm aware.

Edited by Søuł

On all of the 2014 show pages, clicking the "2014" link at the top again takes you to this link, which is broken: http://lplive.net/shows/db/2014/

The correct link should be: http://lplive.net/shows/2014

And more 2014 setlist corrections:

-At least as of the Carnivores tour, Mike has been using Wretches and Kings verse 1 OR verse 2 during his solo medley (he used verse 2 at Camden). I have no idea which shows got which verse, but LPL currently says verse 1 for all performances, which is wrong.

-Some Carnivores tour pages still say New Divide had no bridge, this is incorrect. The production rehearsal is one example.

-The new shortened Lost in the Echo says "no second verse, second chorus, or bridge," which isn't exactly correct, as that would imply they played both chorus 1 and chorus 3, but they really only played one chorus. It's essentially chorus 1 with chorus 3's ending. Intro > Verse 1 > Chorus > Outro.

-The With You verse in the encore of Set A is NOT part of an extended Crawling outro, it's an extended Until It's Gone intro. The beat under it is the intro beat from Until It's Gone. It's done exactly the same way the POA verse in Set B is done, which is probably why Mike screwed up and did the With You verse the first time they played Set B.

-Until It's Gone in Set A has a transition outro into What I've Done, which now also has an extended ticking intro compared to the European version.

-All performances of Mike's solo medley that feature the verse from Remember the Name feature TWO verses, not just verse 1. Mike does both of his verses from the song. Since the studio verses go Mike > Tak > Ryu on verse 1 and Ryu > Tak > Mike on verse 2, Mike combines his two "sections" together to create one verse.

Not sure on everything in Set B, as I haven't heard a full recording of it yet. I'm sure there will be more corrections when I do.

-All Carnivores tour performances of Runaway feature an extended intro, which isn't noted on any LPL pages as far as I'm aware.

I'm also like to suggest you to correct New Divide/Crawling transition of Set A;

I think is right to say that Crawling have a Short Transition Intro and not that New Divide have an Outro Transition;

compared this video from Bristow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba1CGcaC514 with Camden webcast;

New Divide has no outro during Bristow's show since there isn't Crawling, that's why I call that pieces in between a Crawling Short Intro.

Hope that's helps

For Mike's Solo woth Remember The Name, could we just call it a "hybrid verse"? I saw someone call the Until It's Gone verse that for the Carnivores Tour since it goes 1st half of v1 and 2nd half of v2. Mike does something similar for RTN, right? So would that at least give it a better name than the longer explanation?

If so, I think it would apply both to any of Mike's RTN verses and also UIG.

Edited by Tyler