The Carnivores Tour - Summer 2014

hahninator

Ok then, that's a very good answer i didn't know about that radio before. But is fun, they don't have an official tour poster for a tour that will start the sales in 4 days.

There's probably a tour poster, but since it wasn't technically announced by either band we don't have an image of one yet.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck?! One date?! What kind of tour is that?! This is bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, fuck you, bullshit! If I had one wish it would be to bring every member of both LP and 30STM from their happy holiday slumber in Hollywood with all the other rich people and bring them brought right here with big ribbons on their heads. Then I want to look them straight in the eye and I want to tell them what cheap, lying, no good, rotten, fore-fleshing, lowlife, snake-licking, dirty inbred, over stuffed, ignorant, bloodsucking, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fatass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, worm-headed sack of monkey shits they are. Halleujah! Holy shit! Where's the tylenol?

What the fuck?! One date?! What kind of tour is that?! This is bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, fuck you, bullshit! If I had one wish it would be to bring every member of both LP and 30STM from their happy holiday slumber in Hollywood with all the other rich people and bring them brought right here with big ribbons on their heads. Then I want to look them straight in the eye and I want to tell them what cheap, lying, no good, rotten, fore-fleshing, lowlife, snake-licking, dirty inbred, over stuffed, ignorant, bloodsucking, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fatass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, worm-headed sack of monkey shits they are. Halleujah! Holy shit! Where's the tylenol?

.... what?!?

Hi FortEpicFail.

0/10 Would not read again.

Hello guys

I was looking for more information about possible shows of this tour when I found this on the 98Rock (97.9 Baltimore) radio site:

"Thursday:

- Plus it's a Ticket Thursday! Win tix to see Linkin Park with Thirty Seconds to Mars and AFI at Jiffy Lube Live on 8/13"

Link

AFI is A Fire Inside correct?

Jiffy Lube Live was the first date of the 2012 Honda Civic Tour (11.08.2012).

Edited by Victor Del Porto

Hello guys

I was looking for more information about possible shows of this tour when I found this on the 98Rock (97.9 Baltimore) radio site:

"Thursday:

- Plus it's a Ticket Thursday! Win tix to see Linkin Park with Thirty Seconds to Mars and AFI at Jiffy Lube Live on 8/13"

Link

AFI is A Fire Inside correct?

Jiffy Lube Live was the first date of the 2012 Honda Civic Tour (11.08.2012).

Yup! That's my local station! I love all three bands, despite 30 STM sucking live. I'm very excited. It'll be weird though, since I will have moved from Maryland by then.

This is all but confirmed, which I assume will happen this week.

Anyone wanna take a guess at ticket prices? I'm definitely going to Houston, but I have a feel the tickets are going to be too much for me to go to another show this year.

Anyone wanna take a guess at ticket prices? I'm definitely going to Houston, but I have a feel the tickets are going to be too much for me to go to another show this year.

$60 lawn to $120 pit plus service fees seems like where they will be. I'm pretty sure I'll be going to the Houston show, which will be my first show in that area. Hope it's a special one.

$60 lawn to $120 pit plus service fees seems like where they will be. I'm pretty sure I'll be going to the Houston show, which will be my first show in that area. Hope it's a special one.

The Woodlands is a phenomenal arena. Best outside venue I've been too. Only downside might be that it's really hot.

Those are not cheap prices, and I have others saying it'll be similar to that. Ugh I don't have that much. Might be getting seats if I get anything. :(

I'm not sure.. HCT tickets were a lot cheaper than that and LPU always gives us discounts and pre-sale, etc.

Why the fuck are 30STM put in front of LP on that poster? Don't tell me they are gonna rotate the headline spot like GNR and Metallica did back in 1992...

Its fan made. But its only fair if the bands Co-Headline

That appears to be a fanmade poster. No way that's legit. LP is way bigger than 30STM here. 30STM plays like, 2k venues and stuff.

Your underestimating how big 30stm is.

I think they should co-headline personally

Well the text under the FB page says tickets go on sale Friday. THIS Friday. So the whole smoke thing might be LP doing a huge announcement of Tour/Album/Single.

I wish it was later in March. I need more time to get money together. Probably just going to one show, if I can go at all. Seriously bummed by the 30stm being the supporting group. I would have loved for it to have been Rise Against or for them to do their OWN tour. Keep prices down and let us pay for the group we actually wanna see.

why dont you like 30stm?

Best amphitheatres I have been to (in order):

West Palm Beach FL

Bristow VA

Woodlands TX

Alpharetta GA

WPB open air in the summer time, on the lawn, is really amazing. Check out the insane sunset before 2 nights of Dave Matthews Band there last summer: http://instagram.com/p/cKirwriXo4/ Can't wait to go back there this summer (to see DMB and then hopefully LP). LP would be dumb not to play there...they packed the fucking place for PR08.

Bristow open air and loud sound is A+, Woodlands is truly a spectacular venue located in a GREAT area. Their side stage there is even fantastic. Alpharetta is finally a nice venue in ATL. Love it a lot.

Your underestimating how big 30stm is.

I think they should co-headline personally

Are you kidding me? Mars has never even done a USA amphitheatre tour LOL. The only legit huge venue they've played in the USA is the Hollywood Bowl and that's because it's LA - any large band can do really well there. I believe in 2011 they did play Camden and like one other good amphitheatre but that's it. LP has been doing this for 10 years. No chance 30STM co-headlines.

As long as its under $100 im good