Concert For The Philippines Download (TV Version)

hahninator

I guess you don't know what I mean, I'm talking about the people that sell shows over websites, ebay etc.

I think it was in 2005 when Nick seed a LP demo compilation (HT EP, 2 track and 9 track I think) on Dime. I think it was the only place he ever seeded it and shortly afterwards it appeared in Japanese bootleg stores and is still for sale today.

If they are selling their own recordings that's fine but making money off of that is just not cool.

I seeded it several places - if I recall, it actually got banned from dime fairly quickly because of questions of official materials for the HTEP having been reissued by the LPU. I tried to appeal the ban but the dime mods were *shock* unwilling to listen and told me to take my torrent elsewhere.

I think I shared it on zomb thereafter.

Either way, it did make it's way to the bootleggers, I think under the release title "Ground Xero" or something like that.

Or Russians, if they happen to find a better source than Rutracker has

Actually, I don't think the Russians are all that bad, I don't see as many sources circulating from their labels, though I may not be paying attention to them as I once did.

I also seem to recall one Russian show having been scooped up by the Japanese bootleggers and sold shortly after it was shared... I don't recall the show, but it was the 'budwieser' source. Taper was quite pissed that it was for sale, even after he watermarked it.

**EDIT** St Petersburg, had to look it up.

I seeded it several places - if I recall, it actually got banned from dime fairly quickly because of questions of official materials for the HTEP having been reissued by the LPU. I tried to appeal the ban but the dime mods were *shock* unwilling to listen and told me to take my torrent elsewhere.

I think I shared it on zomb thereafter.

Either way, it did make it's way to the bootleggers, I think under the release title "Ground Xero" or something like that.

There's not much of an audio difference between the LPU and the Original versions of the HTEP? and wouldn't "Ground Xero" be a song title?

Actually, I don't think the Russians are all that bad, I don't see as many sources circulating from their labels, though I may not be paying attention to them as I once did.

I also seem to recall one Russian show having been scooped up by the Japanese bootleggers and sold shortly after it was shared... I don't recall the show, but it was the 'budwieser' source. Taper was quite pissed that it was for sale, even after he watermarked it.

**EDIT** St Petersburg, had to look it up.

It was pretty much this source: http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2070807

I downloaded it and the Taper made it look like a Professional Shot DVD. Just goes to show that the Japanese bootlegers will take anything good off their hands ;)

There's not much of an audio difference between the LPU and the Original versions of the HTEP? and wouldn't "Ground Xero" be a song title?

Just had to look it up. It was 'Game Xero', not 'Ground Xero' and it consisted of the highest quality demos we had at the time - My own Xero tape rip, HTEP (from the original, not the reissue), Now I See from the Ozzfest sampler, etc.

Gotta dig that file up again and give it a listen. Been a long time.

Just had to look it up. It was 'Game Xero', not 'Ground Xero' and it consisted of the highest quality demos we had at the time - My own Xero tape rip, HTEP (from the original, not the reissue), Now I See from the Ozzfest sampler, etc.

Those all went into one CD as a Bootleg? (and do you still have that Xero Rip of yours?)

Those all went into one CD as a Bootleg? (and do you still have that Xero Rip of yours?)

All of them fell in at under an hours worth of music.

I'm sure I still have the separate tracks somewhere as I archived them from the torrent. Might even have the original rip in my master files.

Almost like a Demo Compilation album :P

Can you please PM me the file links? Thanks :)

No need to PM, they're freely available, probably still archived somewhere on the forums, not sure if download links would still work. I'll have a look around sometime this week and see what I can find. In the meantime, if anyone else has that file and can upload it, it would be greatly appreciated.

You can find both (the HT demos and the Xero tape) in FLAC on rutracker.

The Xero torrent even has the same description as the one shared on Dime.

The files on the HT demos torrent have different names and it also has an extra track (Plaster), but I'm sure it is the same rip shared on Dime and Zomb.

Quick question - How many would be interested in the full broadcast? If I get 10 people interested here, I'll upload to dime later in the week. Anything less than 10, maybe not worth my time immediately, but I'll still eventually get it up there.

Quick question - How many would be interested in the full broadcast? If I get 10 people interested here, I'll upload to dime later in the week. Anything less than 10, maybe not worth my time immediately, but I'll still eventually get it up there.

I'd be interested, if for no other reason than not having to watch it on Youtube anymore.

For some reason I posted this originally in the wrong topic but here it is again for everyone to see:

Audio Download:

2014-01-11 Los Angeles, CA (Downmix).zip 45.2 MB

https://mega.co.nz/#!wVlGHDyD!E6Bm0...yGOY5hgO2rTLFTA

Properly downmixed from 5.1 to Stereo, iTunes ready with tags and artwork.

Not trying to revive an old thread, but thank you for this. Listening now. Good quality and this may be one of the only HQ shows we get in 2014 since they are no longer doing DSP's.