Linkin Park Returning to Manila August 13th

hahninator

Linkin Park will be returning to Manila, Philippines on August 13th. This will be the band's second show in the Philippines, with the first coming all the way back on June 15th, 2004 (show page here). The show will take place at the SM Mall of Asia Arena, a brand new venue that opened in 2012.

The promoter of the event, Scala Events, has updated their Facebook cover photo to Linkin Park and said a huge announcement is coming May 8th, so the "official announcement" will come tomorrow. LinkinParkPH gets the credit on this one since they've had the info on this show for a while!

This show will join the four others already announced on the Asian Tour for LIVING THINGS to bring the tour to five shows right now:

10.08.2013 Tokyo, JP, Summer Sonic

11.08.2013 Osaka, JP, Summer Sonic

13.08.2013 Manila, Philippines, Mall of Asia Arena

15.08.2013 Chek Lap Kok, HK, Asia-World Arena

17.08.2013 Taipei, TW, Taipei Arena

What city would you like to see the band add to their Asian Tour next?

5/8 EDIT: Confirmed by Linkin Park: "Linkin Park have added a show in Manila, Philippines on August 13. Pre-sale tickets are available for LPU members starting Friday at LPUnderground.com."

LPL... getting Adam in trouble since 2008.

Thanks for letting the world know that I apparently have no idea how to use tweet deck.

lmao.

Awesome for Filipino fans, LPPH is flipping out lol

I've sent you guys a link via Twitter, but if you didn't see it here is it: HERE

The Promoters are saying that later in the day will have a big announce.

Ah thanks! Sounds good. We'll update the post when LP confirms it, which I assume will be in the next 12 hours.

Wonder what's next.

nice, from two summer sonic shows to five, and now i feel comfortable to bet that there are even more.

*cough*dspsthistime*cough*

Edited by Skipees

Thanks for crediting me as a predictor! =p

Mark... You're still not following me lol but LPLIVE is so I guess it's the same? Haha!

Yeah it's close enough haha I use both of them all the time.

Next rumor is Malaysia being added to this tour.