Linkin Park Collaborate with Cardon Children's Hospital

Numbrocker

Chester and his wife Talinda and the rest of the members of Linkin Park have supported the "Stars in Season" event, which benefits the Cardon Children's Hospital. Elias Andra (former Julien-K & Dead By Sunrise drummer) and Chester performed at the event this year. X

Recently they did a mashup video with the Burn It Down footage and patients and staff at the hospital.

"For me," Chester Bennington of Linkin Park says, "the best part of doing these benefits is when you're at the event and you see all these people really excited about contributing and then watching the hospital grow. This place didn't even exist four years ago. And now it's the epicenter of care for all these children. Four years ago, they would've been sent to another state. They would have to be turned away because there wasn't enough room in the one floor that was here before. So this has really become quite an amazing place for these kids."

I liked it more then the original video. :)

Amazing video that touch the heart.

I wondered if donate Hurricane Sandy Relief (MFR) - USA is not needy like Haiti or Africa, I mean. So in the end I divided the intended amount between Hurricane Sandy Relief (MFR) and Stars of the Season (Cardon Children's Medical Center / Banner Health). At least a few bucks.

I wondered if donate Hurricane Sandy Relief (MFR) - USA is not needy like Haiti or Africa, I mean.

This has gotta be one of the most callous, uninformed statements I've read on this board. I don't know what your mental model is of the states, but we're not all "rolling in the money." I'm glad that some of the foreign governments didn't have this mentality when trying to help with Katrina.

This has gotta be one of the most callous, uninformed statements I've read on this board. I don't know what your mental model is of the states, but we're not all "rolling in the money." I'm glad that some of the foreign governments didn't have this mentality when trying to help with Katrina.

I was expecting a similar reaction. My opinion is based on functional state systems (rescuers, services etc.) and maturity mentioned countries (and continent). I am not saying that in the USA are not needy citizens. They are everywhere around the world. But the money I sent, so that's all.

Edited by navabaca

I was expecting a similar reaction....I am not saying that in the USA are not needy citizens. They are everywhere around the world. But the money I sent, so that's all.

I seriously doubt you were prepped. If you were expecting my reaction, you would've modified your original post in advance of it. You obviously know where the "edit" button is.

This video was cheesy ill be honest. I support what Chester's doing but the videos stupid.

Am I the only one that thinks this?

Yeah it was a bit cheesy. They should have release a pro-shot video of the songs Chester played instead. I would do anything to have HQ versions of Suffragette City and Wonderwall. Basically the closest to HQ B.O.W. I will get. Lol.