Photo

Linkin Park Shooting First Music Video For New Album This Week!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 Dexter

Dexter

Soldier

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:27 PM

You serious people? He said summer, highly likely we won't get it til very end of June, first days of July

#22 MrCinder

MrCinder

Mr. Echo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:51 AM

Posted Image

You're all against me because I'm black.

Batty, please.

#23 MacGyver

MacGyver

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:11 AM

Until know the release date of the new single, I will not speculate anything about when will see the new album
RESIDENT SKUMFUK
Can I ask a question? What makes you happy? I wonder what makes you happy does it make others happy, too?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted Image

#24 Ducko

Ducko

Hooligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:40 AM

If the video's being filmed now, I'm sure it'll be out May latest. Which means the album won't be out later than July. EXCITEMENT. :lol:

My Mind's Wide Open Like Starry Skies

Gigs I've Been To / Am Going To (If You Care)

I write album reviews for RichardThinks.org.

#25 Mr X

Mr X

Veteran

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:19 AM

Posted Image

And so it will begin again

Edited by Mr X, 13 March 2012 - 05:20 AM.

Shows attended
Fort Minor, Brisbane 3/3/06
Linkin Park, Brisbane 22/10/2007
Linkin Park, Brisbane 3/12/2010
Linkin Park, Perth 7/12/2010
Linkin Park, Brisbane Soundwave 23/2/13

#26 marzo23

marzo23

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:24 AM

but everyone have to remember: the catalyst premiere of the song was at the beginning of august but the video was released at the end of this month. so it could be that we can hear the song in april and will see the video in may ;)

Linkin Park (13) :
2007 Hamburg || 2008 Hannover | Berlin || 2009 Gräfenhainichen || 2010 Berlin | Hamburg || 2011 Leipzig | Hamburg || 2012 Nürnberg | Berlin || 2014 Nürnberg | Frankfurt | Berlin

Dead By Sunrise (2) :
2009 Gräfenhainichen || 2010 Berlin

Julien-K (3) :
2010 Berlin || 2012 Berlin | Berlin

#27 wiiesel

wiiesel

The fortunate one

• Donators
  • 2,135 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:35 AM

the pre album excitement starts now yay

#28 DecanoLP

DecanoLP

Idol

• Moderators
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:01 AM

That's pretty exciting. We don't have a clue at all what this album will sound like or didn't see any LPTV episodes so far and now a release doesn't seem to be far away. Single in May, album in June is my guess.
"Singing at their top of their lungs, being passionate, some people cry when their favourite song comes on, people rip their clothes off... This never happens anywhere except in music. And that's beautiful." - Chester Bennington

#29 MacGyver

MacGyver

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:44 AM

Thanks God that exists the leak :lol:
RESIDENT SKUMFUK
Can I ask a question? What makes you happy? I wonder what makes you happy does it make others happy, too?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted Image

#30 Chouonsoku

Chouonsoku

Casual

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:01 PM

That's pretty exciting. We don't have a clue at all what this album will sound like or didn't see any LPTV episodes so far and now a release doesn't seem to be far away.
Single in May, album in June is my guess.

Is it sad that the second yay for me when this was posted, after YAY NEW MUSIC was YAY NEW LPTV! I like the tour stuff but the videos of them all in the studio together are the best.

Edited by Chouonsoku, 13 March 2012 - 12:01 PM.

#31 mattyice318

mattyice318

Roadie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:35 PM

Is it plausible to release the album on the first day they tour?
From Xero to A Thousand Suns

#32 ThePretender

ThePretender

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

but everyone have to remember: the catalyst premiere of the song was at the beginning of august but the video was released at the end of this month.

so it could be that we can hear the song in april and will see the video in may ;)

The post-production phase always takes long with Linkin Park videos.

#33 Bliss

Bliss

Idol

• Members
  • 2,929 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:19 PM

I just cant wait to hear this single!

2013 Concerts:
February 8th- VoxNora, Atlas Genius, and Imagine Dragons. (Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ)
April 18th- The Postal Service. (Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ)
June 6th- Hillsong United. (ShoWare Center, Kent, WA)
September 7th- Chivalry is Dead, Always Right, Monhagans Dixon, Straight Til Morning, Visions of the Martyr, To Each His Own, and Romance Mechanics. (Pub Rock, Scottsdale, AZ)
December 3rd- Get Dead, Masked Intruder, Anti-Flag, and Less Than Jake. (The Nile, Mesa, AZ)

2014 Concerts:

February 17th- Imagine Dragons, The Naked and Famous, and Nico Vega (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
September 10th- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, and AFI (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)

#34 Geki

Geki

MTM Enthusiast

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,056 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

It's kind of sad when the only good LP news we have had so far in a few years for the new album is coming from Chester's twitter. Awesome, nonetheless. If they already chose the first single and mixed it, as well as decided to film a music video, the album should basically be done. LPTV for the new album should be coming very soon, I'm guessing. Maybe a tracklisting, album art, album title, etc,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users