Linkin Park to play Orange Warsaw Festival 2012

GoodyLP

We'll be playing the Orange Warsaw Festival in Warsaw, Poland on Saturday, June 9. Tickets go on sale Monday, March 12 at www.ticketpro.pl.

LP Underground members can RSVP for a meet & greet with Linkin Park at this show now at LPUnderground.com.

Who's going?

Awesome! Just perfect news!!!

That's a lot better for me than Russia.

I have more chances of going to Poland and I want to go to Poland a lot more than to Russia. It is also much closer, and cheaper for me.

But the thing with Euro 2012 bothers me.. Football match in Warsaw is on 8th of June, the day before the show, and in my hometown (Lviv, Ukraine) - on the next day, day of the show. I'm afraid there might be some problems with transport, and hotels, etc.

There are 3 days between show in Moscow and St. Petersburg, so what do you think it might be: or there are no shows on these dates, or it is Finland/Ukraine/Turkey/Belarus/Latvia/Estonia/Lithuania/another one?

Guys, chill. What are you talking about? Show in Ukraine? Do you still believe in it?

Going to Warsaw on 8th of June is extreme - it's the day when the match is played there. I guess it will be more likely to find a free place to stay at on the next day, rather than on the day of the match.

Yeah, camping would've been perfect, I guess.

is there any other info on how many days the festival lasts, any other bands, etc.? Everything I've found is in Polish, and there's no much info yet :(

Yeah, camping would've been perfect, I guess.

is there any other info on how many days the festival lasts, any other bands, etc.? Everything I've found is in Polish, and there's no much info yet :(

As far as I know there is no place for camping :P But who knows. IF ANYONE IS GOING I WILL BE GLAD DO HELP OUT :)

This is a two day festival 9-10 June, LP will play on 9th! There will be single day tickets available, two-day tickets and VIP tickets. More info should be up on monday 12.03.

Last years single day tickets were $16!

As far as I know there is no place for camping :P But who knows. IF ANYONE IS GOING I WILL BE GLAD DO HELP OUT :)

This is a two day festival 9-10 June, LP will play on 9th! There will be single day tickets available, two-day tickets and VIP tickets. More info should be up on monday 12.03.

Last years single day tickets were $16!

I wouldn't mind a help :)

$16 is awesome. Last time the price for LP in Poland was $40, as far as I remember for general admission.

I wouldn't mind a help :)

$16 is awesome. Last time the price for LP in Poland was $40, as far as I remember for general admission.

No problem, just ask if you have any questions :) As for the tickets, that was last year. This year I expect the price to be somewhere around $32 max. Will see on monday.

Like he said it probably won't be that cheap this year, also you can't compare ticket prices between different countries. It depends on stuff like the purchasing power of the money, taxes and so on.

For example last year I saw Placebo and 30STM for just 15 euros, but the price was so low because it was a sponsored event by Mercedes.

16 dollar??????

hahahhhahahhaa that´s so cheap!!!!! :) very nice for you. in germany you don´t get for 16 dollar a julien-k show XD last year you must pay over 70 euros for LP in hamburg^^

Well we will know on monday :P And I know something about expensive tickets in Germany ;) Been there couple of times and spent way to much:P Now this year I can spend some money in the merch booth :P Edited by michalangelo

OK people. Tickets are available in a Presale from today 19.03 to 26.03 ONLY for Orange network users. Tickets for other go on sale from 26.03.

Prices are as follows:

Standing 89 zł (at current exchange rate it's 28.38 USD)

Two day standing 159 zł

Seats 110 zł (35.08 USD)

Two day seats 199 zł (63.45 USD)

Premium seats 150 zł (47.83 USD)

Two day premium seats 270 zł (86.09 USD)

VIP 500 zł (159.43 USD)

Two day VIP 900 zł (286.98 USD)

Posted Image

Day1: Linkin Park (+other bands TBA)

Day2: The Prodigy (+other bands TBA)

So if anyone wants to get a presale ticket you have to have a Orange mobile number. Presale tickets available only here:

Linkin Park standing tickets (89zlotys) here

On 26.03 tickets also available at ticketpro

Edited by michalangelo

Day2: The Prodigy?

Wow, I wouldn't mind seeing them too... I might consider going to both shows.

As I'm going to buy standing tickets I guess there's no rush for them. I suppose there will be lots of them, as opposed to seats, which are limited, of course.

The only unresolved question that I still have is about staying in Poland between shows, and after second day.

I hope getting Visa won't be a problem