Linkin Park In Russia (2 Shows)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 frank

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:42 AM

linkin park playing pinkpop on sunday. 5 more names for pinkpop need to be confirmed in the next weeks. Radiostation 3fm in hollland leaked 3 names. The organiser of pinkpop says, 2 of them are on the list, 1 of them is off the list. (on the list, trying to get them..)Radiostation also 'leaked' fort minor playing the mainstage the same day as linkin park... I think its an mistake.. but i keep dreaming. Would be soooo awesome..

#22 Hahninator

A Place For My Head

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,483 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:47 AM

Wrong thread, Frank.
call up a relative and tell 'em who the hell it is. you think not / guess again / you bet it is. put a kink in the backbone of predators. they're not competitive / actin' like they're on sedatives. with or without large amounts of melanin. let it begin until the rigor mortis settles in. rainin' on rust on bulletproof metal men. it's deep water and there's no backpedallin'.

#23 Maxthunderer

Impersonation of dreamer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:10 PM

It is interesting how the setlist would be different and the length of the show :) Main question of course in "May or may not the new album would be released to this year's shows dates" but this is also interesting :)
Sharing video sources for LPLive community

Linkin Park shows attended:
12/06/12: Linkin Park, Stadion Chornomorets, Odesa, Ukraine - PROSTOROCK (Other acts: Garbage, Boombox, O.Torvald)

23/06/11: Linkin Park, Red Square, Moscow, Russian Federation - Transformers 3 Premiere
View the full list of shows that I've attended

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users