22 replies to this topic

#21 frank

frank

Casual

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:42 AM

linkin park playing pinkpop on sunday. 5 more names for pinkpop need to be confirmed in the next weeks. Radiostation 3fm in hollland leaked 3 names. The organiser of pinkpop says, 2 of them are on the list, 1 of them is off the list. (on the list, trying to get them..)Radiostation also 'leaked' fort minor playing the mainstage the same day as linkin park... I think its an mistake.. but i keep dreaming. Would be soooo awesome..

#22 Hahninator

Hahninator

A Place For My Head

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,468 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:47 AM

Wrong thread, Frank.

if LPLive was one person, it would be the guy from Webster Hall that yelled APFMH between every song

The Hunting Party World Tour 2015
1/15 Orlando, 1/17 Nashville, 1/18 Indianapolis, 1/23 Atlantic City, 1/28 Greensboro

#23 Maxthunderer

Maxthunderer

Impersonation of dreamer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:10 PM

It is interesting how the setlist would be different and the length of the show :) Main question of course in "May or may not the new album would be released to this year's shows dates" but this is also interesting :)
Sharing video sources for LPLive community

Linkin Park shows attended:
12/06/12: Linkin Park, Stadion Chornomorets, Odesa, Ukraine - PROSTOROCK (Other acts: Garbage, Boombox, O.Torvald)

23/06/11: Linkin Park, Red Square, Moscow, Russian Federation - Transformers 3 Premiere
View the full list of shows that I've attended

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users