32 replies to this topic

#21 Mr X

Mr X

Veteran

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:44 PM

Nice from you mentioning these countries. :)

Woudln't mind going to those countries myself

Shows attended
Fort Minor, Brisbane 3/3/06
Linkin Park, Brisbane 22/10/2007
Linkin Park, Brisbane 3/12/2010
Linkin Park, Perth 7/12/2010
Linkin Park, Brisbane Soundwave 23/2/13

#22 Bliss

Bliss

Idol

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,929 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:00 PM

did this come out today? or tomorrow?

2013 Concerts:
February 8th- VoxNora, Atlas Genius, and Imagine Dragons. (Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ)
April 18th- The Postal Service. (Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ)
June 6th- Hillsong United. (ShoWare Center, Kent, WA)
September 7th- Chivalry is Dead, Always Right, Monhagans Dixon, Straight Til Morning, Visions of the Martyr, To Each His Own, and Romance Mechanics. (Pub Rock, Scottsdale, AZ)
December 3rd- Get Dead, Masked Intruder, Anti-Flag, and Less Than Jake. (The Nile, Mesa, AZ)

2014 Concerts:

February 17th- Imagine Dragons, The Naked and Famous, and Nico Vega (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
September 10th- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, and AFI (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)

#23 LPxDC

LPxDC

Lightning Bolt Action

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,851 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:03 PM

lol at this thread.

RichardThinks.Org

Interviews, Album & Concert Reviews!

08/19/07|07/27/08|10/23/09|09/14/2010|02/04/2011|08/11/12|08/15/12|08/17/12|09/08/12|

#24 jtrainhunt07

jtrainhunt07

Casual

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:05 PM

Hopefully we get some actual info from this interview than just the generic info that we usually get, like maybe specifics of what direction they are going. hopefully its better than ATS and hopefully the states get more than one tour. I understand that they just want to tour for a shorter time and then get back to the studio which is great, but I will be pissed if we get screwed out of a PR tour again. Im glad that they came to the states, but it would be nice to get more than one pass through

#25 Bliss

Bliss

Idol

• Members
  • 2,929 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:39 PM

If LP came to your state, and your complaining, you have no right to complain. During the ATS cycle, LP didn't even come to my state, and i really wanted to see them. In fact, LP never comes to my state during the Winter, never have before if I remember correctly, so count yourself lucky if they even came to you state, stop complaining and be grateful for what you got

2013 Concerts:
February 8th- VoxNora, Atlas Genius, and Imagine Dragons. (Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ)
September 7th- Chivalry is Dead, Always Right, Monhagans Dixon, Straight Til Morning, Visions of the Martyr, To Each His Own, and Romance Mechanics. (Pub Rock, Scottsdale, AZ)
December 3rd- Get Dead, Masked Intruder, Anti-Flag, and Less Than Jake. (The Nile, Mesa, AZ)

2014 Concerts:

February 17th- Imagine Dragons, The Naked and Famous, and Nico Vega (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
September 10th- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, and AFI (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)

#26 adaminator1

adaminator1

Veteran

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:55 PM

LP Never even came to my country, and haven't since MTM's tour. And I wasn't as much of a fan back then as I am now.

So yeah.

Lucky bastards.

/newzealanderranting

Edited by adaminator1, 17 January 2012 - 11:55 PM.

Topic? What topic? The topic about how we've been Mike-Rolled?

Thread winner.

#27 Bliss

Bliss

Idol

• Members
  • 2,929 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:57 PM

LP Never even came to my country, and haven't since MTM's tour. And I wasn't as much of a fan back then as I am now.

So yeah.

Lucky bastards.

/newzealanderranting

this is exactly why people need to stop complaining, the US already gets the most dates, other countries need to get tours too

Hope you get them for next tour cycle

2013 Concerts:

2014 Concerts:

#28 Hahninator

Hahninator

A Place For My Head

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:41 AM

So yeah.

Lucky bastards.

/newzealanderranting

You couldn't go to one of the many Australian shows? Volunteer for MFR and that's a free ticket.
Carnivores Tour 2014:
West Palm Beach, Tampa, Charlotte, Bristow, Camden, Mansfield, Holmdel, Wantagh, Darien Center

people chanted for BIO non-stop throughout the ENTIRE encore break,
sat through CFTI and QWERTY like "WTF is this shit"

#29 HAARP

HAARP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:53 PM

I love hybrid theory i also love ATS and iv learnt not to start judging a album or guessing what its like till i listen to it so all ill say is cant wait to see them live again and cant wait for a new single/album
15.09.2001 Manchester apollo
07.03.2003 Manchester apollo
21.11.2003 Manchester arena
05.06.2004 Download Festival
09.06.2007 Download Festival
27.01.2008 Manchester arena
29.06.2008 Projekt Revolution(still the biggest PR todate)
01.08.2009 Sonisphere festival
04.11.2010 manchester arena(M&G)
14.06.2014 download festival

Posted Image

#30 mizerable

mizerable

Lurker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:18 PM

Really great news super excited :D

#31 adaminator1

adaminator1

Veteran

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:59 AM

You couldn't go to one of the many Australian shows? Volunteer for MFR and that's a free ticket.

Flight's aren't really cheap, but if NZ is missed out on next time I'll have no choice. :P

Topic? What topic? The topic about how we've been Mike-Rolled?

Thread winner.

#32 Bliss

Bliss

Idol

• Members
  • 2,929 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:45 PM

i like what is said in OP, got me really excited for the album, can't see the whole scan tho because i haven't received activation link from mike shinoda clan yet could we put the scans on here? MSC makes it too hard to see the scans

2013 Concerts:

2014 Concerts:

#33 mark403

mark403

Casual

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:38 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=TamlTkEutWY

Interview with Mike about The Raid and about the future plans with LP. The most interesting part is after 4:08, when Mike says, that they're going to release the new material "mid-year" in 2012, which proves the RAR2012 statement, that they are about to release the new record in summer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users