'Moscow Intro' Studio Version & Show Visuals

ivan_astahov27

Recently found on YouTube....

'Moscow Intro' in "studio" form and the visuals for it and 'New Divide' from Moscow! Check it out!

Here are the visuals from 'Iridescent' (Energy Up Version):

"A Thousand Suns" World Tour Visuals: (by Ghost Town Media)

- What I've Done

- Blackout

- Wretches & Kings

- Burning In The Skies

There are others like 'Waiting For The End' but Warner is taking them off of YouTube.

Thoughts?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found on YouTube... I don't know where, when and how did the uploader get it, but still, for those of you who love this intro, it's a really great thing!!!

well Serg is a collector ;) He gets stuff from the underground, don't even ask cause he won't tell you ;)

Nice vid !

I really like this intro even if this is simple and not really difficult in a way they just took some parts of the original song to make this intro.

Edited by Lordofdonuts

Great find :D:D Although I still feel like the normal portion of New Divide should start at 0:43 instead of having the pause between the intro and the song.

Well if you watch the performance you should know that the pause is for the fireworks haha :P

Ahh the pause in the song lol yeah i feel you. same here. After this great intro there should be a powerfull beginning!

Edited by michalangelo

Well if you watch the performance you should know that the pause is for the fireworks haha :P

Ahh the pause in the song lol yeah i feel you. same here. After this great intro there should be a powerfull beginning!

In the live version I felt like the fireworks should kick in with the guitar :P just cut out some of the dead space and this could kick ass! It's already pretty good though