53 replies to this topic

#21 gottsu

gottsu

Roadie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:46 PM

I do not belong to the LPU, but now I am starting to regret it :( I eagerly looked LPUTV, had discounts at Club Tattoo shop (I don't know whether to be discounts if they have to send the goods :P ) and so on ... I think this is worth 60 green: D
I'm addicted and I just can't get enough...

#22 charv3z

charv3z

Casual

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:57 PM

Can you please put this information in the first post? It's important for the people who bought LPUX befor May 02, 2011 ;)

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO REQUEST MY PACKAGE?

You have until May 16, 2011 to request a package. After that time, you will no longer be able to submit a request, so make sure you have completed the request on time.

http://lpu.linkinpark.com/redemption/

Hope to be on the list of the first 500 too :)

i hope i'm in the first 500 :)
Posted Image
Linkin Park Live Australia, Sydney.December, 11th & 15th 2010 + Sydney Summit
Live At Soundwave 24th and Sidewave 26th + LPU M&G 2013

#23 jare0674

jare0674

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:26 PM

I don't get what the thing with the names.

#24 Ginger

Ginger

LPL Orangutan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:40 PM

I want to be within the 500, but this is the worst day for that for me to order the package, wont be able to do that for another like.. 10 hours. HUGE SAD FACE. BUT YEEAAAHHH!!! this is epic :D

Posted Image
Buying Rare/Pre-Linkin Park items

#25 GraDoN

GraDoN

Frightened Inmate #2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:43 PM

the shirt looks pretty sick, must be said. And the drawing follows suit

Posted Image

#26 maik_gianino

maik_gianino

Idol

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:19 PM

I just ordered the package, i hope being on the first 500 members !!! This is amazing, the packages are back !!! Linkin Park Underground member to May 2 of 2012...
My Twitter My Facebook Youtube

Posted Image
Website Facebook Page Twitter Youtube

"I wanted to make a record that made people feel as though they were on drugs. I wanted it to be fucked up. I want people to feel not normal when they listen to it."

05.10.2010 - Buenos Aires, Argentina. Estadio Velez Sarsfield.
07.10.2012 - Buenos Aires, Argentina. Estadio GEBA

#27 charv3z

charv3z

Casual

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:29 PM

I don't get what the thing with the names.

The first 500 people who sign up for the package will have their names on the next LPU cd in the booklet, like e.g the booklet in hybrid theory. :)
Posted Image
Linkin Park Live Australia, Sydney.December, 11th & 15th 2010 + Sydney Summit
Live At Soundwave 24th and Sidewave 26th + LPU M&G 2013

#28 Astat

Astat

Rebel

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,672 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:21 PM

Haven't seen anybody else point this out yet, this is mentioned in the press release: "A benefit the LPU can look forward to having is the release of a new members-only message board coming soon." The LPU forums are coming back, people!

Mike Shinoda ‏@mikeshinoda

@lplive Contrary to popular belief, none of us actually know what we're talking about. FYI

#29 Geki

Geki

Rebel

• VIP
  • 8,143 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:36 PM

I'm definitely going to renew when I get the money...looks like the LPU is coming back to life finally!

#30 Dan_LP

Dan_LP

Casual

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:37 AM

I remed my pack 3 hours before press relase and the mail was sent out :D Sometimes it is good to look at the LPU page :D

#31 Sheldor

Sheldor

All Hail Megatron.

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:37 AM

Haven't seen anybody else point this out yet, this is mentioned in the press release:

"A benefit the LPU can look forward to having is the release of a new members-only message board coming soon."

The LPU forums are coming back, people!

It's on the LPU site, I am extremely excited, LPU is back!

then it changed me, more scared than angry

09.12.2010 + Meet & Greet

#32 SergSlim

SergSlim

Mass Changes Dude

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,660 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:26 AM

I remember when LPU8 had this "first 500 get LPU7 Tour Edition Pack for free" I joined even before the site renewed to 8th version, but some features were already switched to 8, I was so scared that I won't get into the first 500, but later I helped my friend join LPU8 weeks after myself, and she did get the LPU7 pack too.... So I guess - 500 ppl won't be that fast, though I understand that this is kinda different situation.

#33 Liontor

Liontor

Lurker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:24 AM

The LPU enhancements are nice. Too bad the LPUX CD isn't included in the membership package. LPTV archive downloads sounds great. By the way, can any LPUX member tell me a little bit more about the videos quality? Especially the Meteora season? Can we see improved quality? What is the file format?

#34 LPPanther

LPPanther

Veteran

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:26 PM

Meh, I don't know what people are getting worked up about, this isn't that cool there have been plenty of other better packages.
08.20.2004 Dallas, TX, Smirnoff Music Centre
08.03.2007 Selma, TX, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
08.04.2007 Dallas, TX, Smirnoff Music Centre
08.05.2007 The Woodlands, TX, Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
02.26.2011 Denver, CO, Pepsi Center
09.24.2013 STP w/CB Midland, TX, La Hacienda Event Center

#35 pizzazombie

pizzazombie

Casual

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:12 PM

Meh, I don't know what people are getting worked up about, this isn't that cool there have been plenty of other better packages.

did the "better" lpu have so many member-videochats, did it have an lptv archive, did it have sumits, did it have video chats between lpuers, did it have free shipping??????

Haven't seen anybody else point this out yet, this is mentioned in the press release:

"A benefit the LPU can look forward to having is the release of a new members-only message board coming soon."

The LPU forums are coming back, people!

what will this messageboard exactly be?

#36 Geki

Geki

Rebel

• VIP
  • 8,143 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:53 PM

I want to join so bad...but 60$ is a lot of money...I hope I can get the money soon..

#37 Serenity of Ashes

Serenity of Ashes

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:03 AM

The LPU enhancements are nice. Too bad the LPUX CD isn't included in the membership package. LPTV archive downloads sounds great. By the way, can any LPUX member tell me a little bit more about the videos quality? Especially the Meteora season? Can we see improved quality? What is the file format?

I'm interested in the answer to this, too. Is the archive already up for you guys?

"Robot Boy" is an auditory orgasm.

What band is still touring the world, played on alt rock radio stations regularly, still on a major label? ...Exactly.

Shame on Linkin Park for not creating brand new songs for every single show that they play.

If I was a famous musician I'd troll radio stations all the time.

#38 Geki

Geki

Rebel

• VIP
  • 8,143 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:04 AM

Mike stated that the LPTV's are in high res!!!

#39 biohazardxero

biohazardxero

Lurker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:52 AM

I'm interested in the answer to this, too. Is the archive already up for you guys?

the videos are available in HD (720p, 1280x720) and ipod format (711x400)... quality is especially good for recent videos, but the earlier stuff seems to have been upconverted from standard def, so the quality isn't as good (still nice, though, just not true HD)...

#40 Serenity of Ashes

Serenity of Ashes

Soldier

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:42 PM

the videos are available in HD (720p, 1280x720) and ipod format (711x400)... quality is especially good for recent videos, but the earlier stuff seems to have been upconverted from standard def, so the quality isn't as good (still nice, though, just not true HD)...

Sounds great, thanks for your precise answer. :)

"Robot Boy" is an auditory orgasm.

What band is still touring the world, played on alt rock radio stations regularly, still on a major label? ...Exactly.

Shame on Linkin Park for not creating brand new songs for every single show that they play.

If I was a famous musician I'd troll radio stations all the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users