Some Exclusive LPBR Footages

Biel

Hello guys

since that we got inspiration today for the Camden show

ive choose release more some good stuff :)

First one !

Back to 2001 Linkin Park Played In the KROQ Almost Christmas, the show was broadcasted via webstream with very bad quality.

Getty images taped the first 2 songs from the Press area, (Barricate area) with awesome quality

you can download this video for this link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OH1EP8B1

Second !

Linkin Park made the first south american tour ever in the last year, with some of the best perfomances and crowd ever !

The show before São Paulo (that ive attended :P) was in Santiago, they played for more than 50.000 peoples in the festival called Maquinaria Festival !

They opened with the song wretches and kings, NOW ! You can see the PROSHOT Footage of this perfomance here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FJ3CNYBB

Enjoy guys ;)

Credits to Me and Linkin Park:BR

I thought this was released in 2010???

not, was one friend sent me wretches and kings before yesterday.

about KROQ footage i dont know how i found it,

was in somewhere on my hard drive

Edited by Biel

I know that KROQ footage has been around for a while, but it was always really hard to find anybody who wanted to share it since you have to purchase it from Getty Images, so thanks for that.

I had that Getty videos for a while. You can download it for free from their website.

Maybe you have to purchase version without their logo, but I guess that this version is with the logo as well.

Second !

Linkin Park made the first south american tour ever in the last year, with some of the best perfomances and crowd ever !

The show before São Paulo (that ive attended :P ) was in Santiago, they played for more than 50.000 peoples in the festival called Maquinaria Festival !

They opened with the song wretches and kings, NOW ! You can see the PROSHOT Footage of this perfomance here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FJ3CNYBB

For this one, big thanks. :lol:

quality is not a bad ;) , but shot is awful. :(

I had that Getty videos for a while. You can download it for free from their website.

Maybe you have to purchase version without their logo, but I guess that this version is with the logo as well.

They put very HIGH prices

Like i see sometime ago one clip of avenged sevenfold in NY

just 49 seconds they wants 5000 dolares LOL

For this one, big thanks. :lol:

quality is not a bad ;) , but shot is awful. :(

yeah. producers of the event completely screwed it... far as i'm concerned, that taping is equally to what they played on the screens of the stage, so, is similar to camdem show in some way... also most people here thinks that there exist a tape from the whole festival. they have released songs from QOTSA before, and there were a couple of shots seen on the news, back in october. =/ hopefully someday we'll get it