Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bliss
post Dec 29 2010, 06:21 PM
Post #22

Idol

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,521

Thank you so much! I got warbed 50% on my first day on this site because i was double posting and no one told me i couldn't double post, before they gave me the 50% warning. It was my first day and i had no idea we couldn't double post so I'm very happy you did this

--------------------
2013 Concerts:
February 8th- VoxNora, Atlas Genius, and Imagine Dragons. (Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ)
April 18th- The Postal Service. (Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ)
June 6th- Hillsong United. (ShoWare Center, Kent, WA)
September 7th- Chivalry is Dead, Always Right, Monhagans Dixon, Straight Til Morning, Visions of the Martyr, To Each His Own, and Romance Mechanics. (Pub Rock, Scottsdale, AZ)
December 3rd- Get Dead, Masked Intruder, Anti-Flag, and Less Than Jake. (The Nile, Mesa, AZ)

2014 Concerts:

February 17th- Imagine Dragons, The Naked and Famous, and Nico Vega (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
September 10th- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, and AFI (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)

+Quote Post
BlacK0uT
post Dec 29 2010, 06:31 PM
Post #23

LPL Veteran

Member No.: 3,965

QUOTE (LinkinParkFan4Ever @ Dec 29 2010, 06:21 PM) *
Thank you so much! I got warbed 50% on my first day on this site because i was double posting and no one told me i couldn't double post, before they gave me the 50% warning. It was my first day and i had no idea we couldn't double post so I'm very happy you did this

Sounds about right.

QUOTE (Papelbon @ Dec 15 2010, 03:43 PM) *
Not a huge fan of the idea of putting the users that have/had warnings in a public place... but whatever...

It's not like this is a list of convicted felons being put in your local biker bar... Jesus...

Well, regardless, congratulations to those who were justly (or unjustly) punished and have more freedom now.

EDIT: On another note, it's actually really sad how many regularly posting members are on this list, heh heh...

This post has been edited by BlacK0uT: Dec 29 2010, 06:32 PM

--------------------
BlacK 0ut, Blood in your eye!!!

Let it be known: I speak freely, I call things like I see them, and I have no problem calling people out on thier b/s. If this bothers you, feel free to ignore my posts. This is the internet, and much like life, not everyone is going to agree with your vision of how life should be. Should you choose to expect anything else, you may as well make it a habit now to skip over what I type.

+Quote Post
Ash
post Dec 29 2010, 07:27 PM
Post #24

Fabulous Battle Catalyst

Member No.: 1,943

QUOTE (LinkinParkFan4Ever @ Dec 29 2010, 06:21 PM) *

There's this great thing called "The Rules". You may have heard of it.

--------------------
Work in progress.

+Quote Post
Bliss
post Dec 29 2010, 08:25 PM
Post #25

Idol

QUOTE (Ash @ Dec 29 2010, 04:27 PM) *

who reads rules? lol jk. I'm just saying it was my first day so they should have told me i couldn't double post instead of just warning me right away

--------------------
2013 Concerts:
February 8th- VoxNora, Atlas Genius, and Imagine Dragons. (Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ)
September 7th- Chivalry is Dead, Always Right, Monhagans Dixon, Straight Til Morning, Visions of the Martyr, To Each His Own, and Romance Mechanics. (Pub Rock, Scottsdale, AZ)
December 3rd- Get Dead, Masked Intruder, Anti-Flag, and Less Than Jake. (The Nile, Mesa, AZ)

2014 Concerts:

February 17th- Imagine Dragons, The Naked and Famous, and Nico Vega (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
September 10th- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, and AFI (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)

+Quote Post
LPxDC
post Dec 29 2010, 10:24 PM
Post #26

Lightning Bolt Action

Group: VIP
Member No.: 212

QUOTE (LinkinParkFan4Ever @ Dec 29 2010, 08:25 PM) *
who reads rules? lol jk. I'm just saying it was my first day so they should have told me i couldn't double post instead of just warning me right away

If you can't be bothered reading the rules it's not like we can bother reading them out to you. Plus FYI I did msg you about it. Your own fault for not reading it.

--------------------

Interviews, Album & Concert Reviews!

08/19/07|07/27/08|10/23/09|09/14/2010|02/04/2011|08/11/12|08/15/12|08/17/12|09/08/12|

+Quote Post
Papelbon
post Dec 30 2010, 08:36 AM
Post #27

LPxDC's Master

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 139

QUOTE (BlacK0uT @ Dec 29 2010, 06:31 PM) *
Sounds about right.

So you think it's a good idea for people not to read the rules before posting?

It's not like this is a list of convicted felons being put in your local biker bar... Jesus...

No, it's not, but it's still not needed. We all broke some rules, and now we had our punishment, a simple PM could have worked too..
Well, regardless, congratulations to those who were justly (or unjustly) punished and have more freedom now.

Sounds like an attack on the Mods/Admin, no?
EDIT: On another note, it's actually really sad how many regularly posting members are on this list, heh heh...

We have the same rules to follow, why is this such a surprise? I'm a regular poster, and talk with the staff and admin on a regular basis, you could call me a friend of most of them, and yet I'm held to the same standards, why wouldn't you?

QUOTE (Ash @ Dec 29 2010, 07:27 PM) *

I lol'd

QUOTE (LinkinParkFan4Ever @ Dec 29 2010, 08:25 PM) *

See below:

QUOTE (LPxDC @ Dec 29 2010, 10:24 PM) *
If you can't be bothered reading the rules it's not like we can bother reading them out to you. Plus FYI I did msg you about it. Your own fault for not reading it.

Pwnt...

--------------------
All I wanna do is trade this life for something new / Holding onto what I haven't got
Twitter|Facebook|LPU(RIP)
LGraham: The Hot Mod

+Quote Post
Ash
post Dec 30 2010, 09:32 AM
Post #28

Fabulous Battle Catalyst

Member No.: 1,943

QUOTE (Papelbon @ Dec 30 2010, 08:36 AM) *
I lol'd

It's true biggrin.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.

+Quote Post
Bliss
post Dec 30 2010, 01:17 PM
Post #29

Idol

QUOTE (LPxDC @ Dec 29 2010, 07:24 PM) *

correct me if i'm wrong, but i remember you sending me the msg after you gave the warning? I think? But its not the fact you gave the warning, its that ive seen new people join and double post and someone told them they can't double post and not give them a warning for the first time it was done. So i think it should be the same for everyone. Either, give them a warning or tell them not to double post for the first time they did it. I think it should be the same for everyone. But whatever, its over and done, so lets just forget about it

--------------------
2013 Concerts:

2014 Concerts:

+Quote Post
Jen
post Dec 30 2010, 01:23 PM
Post #30

Pretty little Daisies.

Group: Staff
Member No.: 241

QUOTE (LinkinParkFan4Ever @ Dec 30 2010, 10:17 AM) *
correct me if i'm wrong, but i remember you sending me the msg after you gave the warning? I think? But its not the fact you gave the warning, its that ive seen new people join and double post and someone told them they can't double post and not give them a warning for the first time it was done. So i think it should be the same for everyone. Either, give them a warning or tell them not to double post for the first time they did it. I think it should be the same for everyone. But whatever, its over and done, so lets just forget about it

Just to clarify, based on your sign up date, at that time we had a stricter policy on double posting, which has since been rewritten and reduced a bit.

--------------------
Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. - Kahlil Gibran

+Quote Post
LPxDC
post Dec 30 2010, 01:36 PM
Post #31

Lightning Bolt Action

Group: VIP
Member No.: 212

QUOTE (LinkinParkFan4Ever @ Dec 30 2010, 01:17 PM) *

FYI I told you in threads you doubleposted in, again your own fault for not reading rules nor looking at the msgs. We have ALWAYS told someone not to DP in msgs & threads before warning them. If anything there is no msgboard in the world that allows DP. So I don't see how we were unjustifiably warning you for something that isn't allowed.

--------------------

Interviews, Album & Concert Reviews!

08/19/07|07/27/08|10/23/09|09/14/2010|02/04/2011|08/11/12|08/15/12|08/17/12|09/08/12|

+Quote Post
Pez
post Dec 31 2010, 02:33 AM
Post #32

The kid that played Faint in NEWCASTLE and SYDNEY!!!

Group: Contributors
Member No.: 155

QUOTE (LinkinParkFan4Ever @ Dec 31 2010, 05:17 AM) *

Quite yo bickering! You no longer have the warning so be happy and go ride a unicorn or something.
Fuck nothing pleases people these days. Even if it is for your benefit.

--------------------
Pez's LP Shows!
2007: 20/10 - Sydney
2010: 04/12 - Newcastle (MFR, M&G & GTR on Faint), 11/12 - Sydney 1, 15/12 - Sydney 2 (LPU Summit & GTR on Faint)
2013: 23/02 - Brisbane, 24/02 - Sydney 1, 26/02 (M&G) - Sydney 2, 27/02 - Melbourne 1, 01/03 - Melbourne 2, 02/03 Adelaide, 04/03 - Perth

+Quote Post
VavourasLP
post Dec 31 2010, 07:23 AM
Post #33

LPL Addict

Member No.: 2,203

wohooo that's cool biggrin.gif

--------------------

25-6-2008
Athens Terravibe Park
21-7-2009 Athens Terravibe Park

+Quote Post
Bliss
post Dec 31 2010, 02:01 PM
Post #34

Idol

sorry for all this commotion. ill shut up now

--------------------
2013 Concerts:

2014 Concerts:

+Quote Post
Jesper
post Jan 5 2011, 01:47 AM
Post #35

Veteran Producer

Member No.: 2,173

QUOTE (BrandonR24 @ Dec 13 2010, 09:11 PM) *
Yay free again! smile.gif

haha same

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 11:00 PM

Copyright 2006-2014 Linkin Park Live