15.11.2010 - Tel Aviv, Israel

hahninator

This is it! The last show of the first leg of the "A Thousand Suns" World Tour! Two nights in London concluded the European leg and then Abu Dhabi and Tel Aviv close it out for the band before a short break for them. After that, they'll head to Australia at the beginning of December to play some shows down there (Anyone know if New Zealand will have shows announced soon?) before the North American tour from January to March. This of course is the first LP show in Israel.

They debuted a brand new setlist with "Fallout" and "The Catalyst" opening and "One Step Closer" closing at the second show in London. They also used that same one in Abu Dhabi a few days ago, so it's reasonable to expect that one tonight. I see a few wanting them to play "Breaking The Habit" in that setlist but otherwise I see that it's getting good reviews from the fans. Do you think they'll rotate between the two main European setlists and possibly ANOTHER new setlist for the North American tour?

Who's going to the Tel Aviv show? Excited for LP's first appearance there? M&G, anybody?

The North American 2011 tour dates will be released today, so as one leg ends, another is announced. Who's excited? Do you think LP will play a city in Mexico this time around to make it a complete North American tour? After North America, the band will play in Asia followed by Europe (again) and another North American tour in the summer of 2011. Perhaps South America will come after that again, but nothing has been rumored as far as that goes.

Stay tuned for the new tour dates!

SETLIST:

01. The Requiem

02. Wretches And Kings

03. Papercut

04. Given Up

05. New Divide

06. Faint

07. Empty Spaces

08. When They Come For Me

09. No More Sorrow

10. Jornada Del Muerto

11. Waiting For The End

12. Wisdom, Justice, And Love

13. Iridescent

14. Numb

15. The Radiance (Live Version)

16. Breaking The Habit

17. Shadow Of The Day

18. Crawling

19. One Step Closer

----------------------

20. Fallout

21. The Catalyst

22. The Messenger ('No Woman No Cry' before it)

23. In The End

24. What I've Done

25. Bleed It Out (APFMH over bridge)

I think on this concert will be the setlist from the European tour.

Because the band performance in this country for the first time. And hence, so many fans of LP in this country will want to hear the world hits from Linkin Park, such as Breaking the habit, Somewhere i belong (maybe), Crawling, From the inside.

If there is going to be a North American tour in the summer, does this mean that that is Projekt Rev? I remember watching a video of Chester talking about while writing this album, the process was so different that Projekt Rev seems like it won't happen.

Any thoughts?

Link to that please because im pretty sure he meant Projekt Revolution wasn't happening in 2009 or 2010.

I was there!!

Setlist:

The Requiem

Wretches and Kings

Papercut

Given Up

New Divide

Faint

Empty Spaces

When They Come for Me

No More Sorrow

Jornada del Muerto

Waiting For The End

Wisdom, Justice, and Love

Iridescent

Numb

The Radiance

Breaking The Habit

Shadow Of The Day

Crawling

One Step Closer

Encore:

Fallout

The Catalyst

The Messenger

In The End

What I've Done

Bleed It Out

A place for my head in bleed it out, and the very special thing: Chester sang "No Woman No Cry" before "The Messenger". I will upload a video later.

Edited by VvJajavV

Amazing show! First time in Israel, really a dream come true for us!

They put 2 flags of a mix of the LP sign on the Israeli flag (star of david) on stage.

Chester said: "you guys are Sababa" which is arabic for great, also used in Israeli slang.

A few wrong cords on some songs by brad and mike, and wrong lyrics by Chester, probably fixed on the DSP.

another thing about the DSP - I was asking the guys at the merchandise booth about buying the live show and they didn't know what I was talking about.

And of course No Women No Cry (Bob Marley) over "The Messenger" (before the first verse, brad started playing and then chester sang the chorus and the first verse for bob marley, then let the crowd sing the chorus, and then went into the first verse of The Messenger). You'll get that on Youtube pretty soon I believe.