More new pictures of 'The Catalyst' video - MTV

Ree

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2010/08/16/first...parks-catalyst/

“When coming up with the idea of the visual piece to accompany the song, I thought of the end," Hahn says. “What would it look like and feel like if someone pushed the button to decide our fate? What would it feel like if we accepted our fate in the moment of devastation? If we had a final moment to celebrate our final living moments, how would that feel?"

Heavy enough for you? Check out some of the first stills to appear from Linkin Park's "Catalyst" video, and don't miss the a 30-second preview on Monday, August 23, here on Buzzworthy.

Kinda ironic that MTV has given us better pics than the ones we have that were leaked on the internet. Anyway Mike does look badass in those pics. Im stoked for the video!! Hope they have the making of video on the DVD, like they did with What I've Done.

What did we see the making of New Divide on? It was shown on linkinpark.com right? I can't remember but I hope we can see how this video was made somehow because it looks amazing.

Also I hope the video is the full 5.42mins and not an edit.

What did we see the making of New Divide on? It was shown on linkinpark.com right? I can't remember but I hope we can see how this video was made somehow because it looks amazing.

Also I hope the video is the full 5.42mins and not an edit.

The video is probably for the full song, or at least I hope so.

This video looks fucking AWESOME. Is Chester lying dead in the water in that one pic? I think this video will be very serious and have a lot of awesome effects. Mike looks fucking bad ass.

weird, this video will be different, mike looks awesome