671 replies to this topic

#1 SouthernGirlAM

SouthernGirlAM

Mod for Relief

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:45 PM

Notice something that needs correcting? Post that here and a staff member will take a look at it!

2.26.08 US Arena Tour - Sommet Center, Nashville, TN (MFR Booth and M&G) 8.3.08 Projekt Revolution - Lakewood Amphitheater, Atlanta, GA (MFR Booth)

#2 Jen

Jen

Pretty little Daisies.

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 12:39 PM

When I go to the homepage it doesn't have the skin I selected, attached a photo of what it looks like, and it tells me to log in each time, and then automatically redirects me to the forum.

Attached Files

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. - Kahlil Gibran

#3 Spin

Spin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 12:49 PM

Similar to Jen - when I log in on the front page, it says I'm signed in and get redirected to the forum index. I click back to the front page, and the sign in box is still there, and my theme isn't the one I selected on the forum.

#4 Ash

Ash

Fabulous Battle Catalyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:10 PM

Similar to Jen - when I log in on the front page, it says I'm signed in and get redirected to the forum index. I click back to the front page, and the sign in box is still there, and my theme isn't the one I selected on the forum.

This is happening to me too.

Work in progress.

#5 Aiman

Aiman

Icon

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:23 PM

Yeah I have the same problem. Plus the "default theme" isn't 2.0, it's Hybrid Theory (for me at least).
Posted Image
Common enemy hypocrisy. Common enemy theocracy. Common enemy the war machine.

PSN: Aimanem - Feel free to add me, just let me know you're from LPLive!

#6 Ash

Ash

Fabulous Battle Catalyst

• Members
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:59 PM

Is it just me, or is there no search box?

Work in progress.

#7 SouthernGirlAM

SouthernGirlAM

Mod for Relief

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:02 PM

I'm going to take the log-in box out for now until the problem is resolved. As for the search box, we'll be adding that in the coming days.

2.26.08 US Arena Tour - Sommet Center, Nashville, TN (MFR Booth and M&G) 8.3.08 Projekt Revolution - Lakewood Amphitheater, Atlanta, GA (MFR Booth)

#8 Ash

Ash

Fabulous Battle Catalyst

• Members
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:21 PM

There is a Grey Daze show that appears in black, suggesting there is a recording: "xx.xx.xxxx -Tempe, AZ -Fender's Ballroom" .

However, there is no show page and other than the Rally Kaps show I didn't think we had any recordings, so is this a mistake?
-Fixed by SpikeMinoda

Edited by SpikeMinoda, 18 June 2010 - 04:50 PM.

Work in progress.

#9 LESTAT

LESTAT

Veteran

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 02:43 AM

There is a Grey Daze show that appears in black, suggesting there is a recording: "xx.xx.xxxx -Tempe, AZ -Fender's Ballroom" .

However, there is no show page and other than the Rally Kaps show I didn't think we had any recordings, so is this a mistake?
-Fixed by SpikeMinoda

Bring back the color Spike! lol
There IS a recording.
-Done ;)

This show is missing from the Chester's page: - Added to the year page, thx for the reminder

Camp Freddy @ The Roxy - 18.12.2009
xx. "Bullet With Butterfly Wings" by Smashing Pumpkins (Chester, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker).
xx. "I Alone" by Live (Chester, Steve Stevens, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)
xx. "Mountain Song" by Jane's Addiction (Chester, Steve Stevens, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker).
xx. "Would" by Alice In Chains (Corey Taylor, Jerry Cantrell, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)
xx. "Sex Type Thing" by Stone Temple Pilots (Corey Taylor, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)
xx. "Lithium" by Nirvana (Corey Taylor, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)
xx. "Lit Up" by Buckcherry (Franky Perez, Paulie Z, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)
xx. "Monkey Wrench" by Foo Fighters (Franky Perez, Steve Stevens, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)
xx. "Remedy" by The Black Crowes (Paulie Z, Donovan Leitch, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)
xx. "You Could Be Mine" by Guns n' Roses (Paulie Z, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)
xx. "Bad Luck" by Social Distortion (Mark McGrath, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)
xx. "Spoonman" by Soundgarden (Queen V, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)
xx. "Are You Gonna Go My Way" by Lenny Kravitz (Donovan Leitch, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)
xx. "Rock n' Roll Star" by Oasis (Billy Morrison, Steve Stevens, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)
xx. "In The Meantime" by Space Hogs (Donovan Leitch, Billy Morrison, Chris Chaney, Dave Navarro, Travis Barker)

And this setlist is incomplete.
Add "A Bullet With Butterfly Wings" (The Smashing Pumpkins cover) and "Mountain Song" (Jane's Addiction cover).
-Fixed

Edited by SpikeMinoda, 19 June 2010 - 03:53 AM.

So the answer gets harder, harder...And the truth's getting farther and farther

#10 Ash

Ash

Fabulous Battle Catalyst

• Members
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 07:43 AM

-Fixed by SpikeMinoda

Thanks!

Work in progress.

#11 Ash

Ash

Fabulous Battle Catalyst

• Members
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:33 PM

"Did You Know?

Big Daddy Kane was announced to be on Fort Minor's "We Major" mixtape via a coded symbol message on the back of a Fort Minor Street Team sampelr CD, but the guest-spot never happened."

Typo.

edit: "On the last show of the US leg of the Meteora World Tour in 2004, members of the opening bands came out with roadies with inflatable penises and full bondage gear on during "One Step Closer" to end the to "

edit2: "Mike recorded nine short instrumental tracks for the score of MTV's 2005 Video Music Awards. All the tracks were finally released in 2010 my Mike, and one of them, "100 Degrees", was made into a full song featured on the Fort Minor "We Major" mixtape."

Fixed. Thanks

Edited by AndOne, 25 June 2010 - 05:13 AM.

Work in progress.

#12 wiiesel

wiiesel

The fortunate one

• Donators
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:26 PM

Go to the forum and try to visit the 2010 live show page.
Notice something? yeah right....2010 is missing. :o

#13 wiiesel

wiiesel

The fortunate one

• Donators
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:29 PM

^ this

and on the Live Earth show page is written that Mike spoke to the fans after In the end. I just watched the show and noticed that Mike spoke before In the End.

Please check that!
Fixed by SpikeMinoda thx for the head up :)

#14 SpikeMinoda

SpikeMinoda

Man for the Setlists

• Staff
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:53 PM

I don't have this problem. it's working fine for me

Ban him, his children, his friends and the children of his friends.

this one is awesome.

I was going to throw in pets, neighbors and anyone he's ever spoken to, but I thought that might be over the top.

#15 Ash

Ash

Fabulous Battle Catalyst

• Members
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:43 PM

I don't see a link to the 2010 page from the forum.

Work in progress.

#16 maik_gianino

maik_gianino

Idol

• Members
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:14 PM

In "Did you know" Section...

"A version of the song “Esual” (which later became “A Place For My Head”) was written with the band Xero."

Esual ? :lol:
Fixed by SpikeMinoda
My Twitter My Facebook Youtube

Posted Image
Website Facebook Page Twitter Youtube

"I wanted to make a record that made people feel as though they were on drugs. I wanted it to be fucked up. I want people to feel not normal when they listen to it."

05.10.2010 - Buenos Aires, Argentina. Estadio Velez Sarsfield.
07.10.2012 - Buenos Aires, Argentina. Estadio GEBA

#17 wiiesel

wiiesel

The fortunate one

• Donators
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:12 PM

Then try it with the MtM theme...

#18 wiiesel

wiiesel

The fortunate one

• Donators
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:21 PM

sorry for douplepost....merge it, delete it or wahtever but otherwise you wouldn't recognize my post ^^

look at this only missing in the MTM theme

#19 SpikeMinoda

SpikeMinoda

Man for the Setlists

• Staff
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:14 AM

when I log in on the front page, it says I'm signed in and get redirected to the forum index. I click back to the front page, and the sign in box is still there, and my theme isn't the one I selected on the forum.

Organic SEO| UK SEO

this is normal :P cause the main page and the forum are separated, thats why you can have different themes for both of them ;)
I use Meteora for Forum and MTM for Main page ;)
so this isn't a failure :D

Ban him, his children, his friends and the children of his friends.

this one is awesome.

I was going to throw in pets, neighbors and anyone he's ever spoken to, but I thought that might be over the top.

#20 linkinpark-64

linkinpark-64

Roadie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:24 PM

Hey guys, you forgot BLEED IT OUT here : http://lplive.net/shows/20090723.php -Fixed by SpikeMinoda

Edited by SpikeMinoda, 19 July 2010 - 03:47 PM.

www.linkinpark.fr

Shows I attended :
2007.05.30 - Paris, Bercy
2008.01.22 - Paris, Bercy
2009.11.21 - Paris, Grand Palais (DBS)
2010.10.25 - Paris, Bercy

Next :
/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users