Let Down video online now!

LESTAT

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you guys wanna know how i found it

it was like this on a slipknot fan site they posted a longer version of dead memories, me being me i decided to check the site out and i found the mvidz that PR Brown (i knew that he did DBS vidz) anyways once i found Let Down i was a bit skeptical that i may not work cuz the link on myspace didnt

but once it did i posted the link on here and downloaded it

and if u missed it here is the direct link http://www.bauda.com/videos/dbs_letdown.f4v B)

Is it just me or do the Dead By Sunrise videos seem really low budget? The camera quality is of course top notch but the directing and effects don't seem that spectacular. That guy that did their videos is a great director but something is just missing in these videos. It makes me think DBS didn't dish out a lot of money for them. Oh well, it's about the music..just would have liked some awesome music videos to go with them if they were going to do it at all.

Thanks for posting! :)

Edited by rav0k

in my opinion this video is very beautiful is quite artistic in its own way...

but it seems to be the version they shot secondly because it obviously does not contain footage from the inofficial "behind the scenes" we saw in late summer...

(btw, i think sry amir should exchange his Les Paul Goldtop, I think it does not fit his musical and visual style and if i am right he uses an other guitar live, so why take that one?)

Edited by Marth