DBS 10.10.09 Gelsenkirchen, Germany

NoSunToday

According to this site: http://www.my-artist.net/deadbysunrise/termine DBS will take part in Stock Car Crash Challenge in Gelsenkirchen, Germany on 10.10.09.

I'm not sure whether it's true or not, but that's the official German webpage, so I guess there must be some truth in it... but they are not on the event webpage yet! This will likely be a one song performance.

Edit: performance confirmed. Here's a screencap from TvTotal that shows the banner event in the background, thanks graveguard!

Tickets for the event are on sale here!

hmm... watched tv total yesterday...it's a german tv show (Jay-Z was there yesterday) which is hosting the stock car crash challenge every year. They showed a info spot where they mentioned the bands playing there....it didn't say anything about DBS.

But could be that DBS confirmed their appearance today.

But a one song performance that will be broadcasted :)

It's kinda weird... Chester said somewhere that he only wants to play at some small venues with a hand full of people but that's absolutly the opposite...

Edited by graveguard

although they're not mentioned in the trailer, i think it's possible... LP played at TV total, too and lots of artists use Raab's shows for promotion, since lots of people're watching it. he's very popular here. that's gonna be so awesome! a broadcasted performance! and this stock car thing is always so much fun and definetely worth watching. :lol:

On the official website it only says that Nickelback and another German "band" are going to perform, nothing about DBS. And despite Chester's involvement, DBS isn't really a mainstream act, and as stupid as this event is, it's kind of big, and 90% of the crowd would have no idea who DBS is - so I don't think this is true. But still, here's hoping ...

On the other hand, could be there will be additional performances outside of the main TV broadcast.

On the official website it only says that Nickelback and another German "band" are going to perform, nothing about DBS. And despite Chester's involvement, DBS isn't really a mainstream act, and as stupid as this event is, it's kind of big, and 90% of the crowd would have no idea who DBS is - so I don't think this is true. But still, here's hoping ...

On the other hand, could be there will be additional performances outside of the main TV broadcast.

90? I would say 99%

Awesome, that's pretty soon. Would be perfect if they combine that with a tour around that time.

I highly doubt there will be a European tour around that date. It's way too late for an announcement unless they are doing any secret shows or press showcase performances.

And I'd say it's confirmed that they are gonna play at our Stock Car Challenge. This is pretty sick! :) If they don't do any other TV appearances or even showcases that are closer to where I live, I'm gonna go there, I think! I can't miss out on DBS even if they only play one song *laughs*

I highly doubt there will be a European tour around that date. It's way too late for an announcement unless they are doing any secret shows or press showcase performances.

And I'd say it's confirmed that they are gonna play at our Stock Car Challenge. This is pretty sick! :) If they don't do any other TV appearances or even showcases that are closer to where I live, I'm gonna go there, I think! I can't miss out on DBS even if they only play one song *laughs*

I think the chance for atleast a promo show is pretty big. Just like for LP in 07, they announced the Berlin show 2 weeks before it happened. I know a tour at that time is not very likely but I'm still hoping because the fall school break is coming up.

This is my prediction for a touring schedule.

One or two promo shows in Europe.

One or two promo shows in the US if time allows.

A tour around the US / Canada, playing intimate venues and some big ones as well.

If they do good and have time, a full tour around Europe and Asia.

I think the chance for atleast a promo show is pretty big. Just like for LP in 07, they announced the Berlin show 2 weeks before it happened. I know a tour at that time is not very likely but I'm still hoping because the fall school break is coming up.

It would definitely be awesome if they did one full promo show set or even some promo shows but I surely hope they won't announce it like 3 days before it happens *laughs* Because we from Julien-K Germany would have a lot of stuff to prepare, also with the official digital release of DTA coming up here in Germany.

Edited by immortalsoul