8 - regular members

Out of 60:
3 - Staff
5 - VIPs
8 - Contributors
14 - haven't logged in since 2009
Rest are regular members :)

I don't see your point
"This is the best show in an Apple store that we've ever played...really...I'm serious"

#42 SergSlim

SergSlim

Mass Changes Dude

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:02 AM

I don't see your point

My point was just to post a brief stats on this.

#43 Papelbon

Papelbon

LPxDC's Master

• Contributors
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:21 AM

I think that the user ranks should be looked at again as the site is growing, and more people have hit the 1000 post mark and have capped out. Maybe at 1500 or something, a user can have the option of creating their own user rank? ------- And I disagree with the first 100 people to register. Just because you were a little more on the ball then some other people, that doesn't entitle you to anything. Now, if you are a contributing member and are active in one way or another, say, finding mistakes in the shows on the main site, or help people out in the forums when the have questions, then yes, you are a contributor to the site and should be recognized as such. As far as VIPs go, from what I remember, most if not all of them are former mods/staff.

All I wanna do is trade this life for something new / Holding onto what I haven't got

Twitter|Facebook|LPU(RIP)
LGraham: The Hot Mod

#44 -Nick-

-Nick-

リンキン・パーク

• Staff
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:33 AM

And I disagree with the first 100 people to register. Just because you were a little more on the ball then some other people, that doesn't entitle you to anything. Now, if you are a contributing member and are active in one way or another, say, finding mistakes in the shows on the main site, or help people out in the forums when the have questions, then yes, you are a contributor to the site and should be recognized as such.

I was the 66th member to join. Go figure.

As far as VIPs go, from what I remember, most if not all of them are former mods/staff.

Adam is the only non-former staff member to be VIP. Unless Shinoda himself has an account that we can identify...

[-Disclaimer:-]
The above post may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data, or could be entirely full of crap. Value of information is dependent upon my mood or the degree of gullibility exhibited by any reader to whom I may respond. Void where prohibited, not valid with any other offer, cannot be combined with coupon, see official rules, PA residents add 6% sales tax, tables of 6 or more add 18% gratuity.

#45 Papelbon

Papelbon

LPxDC's Master

• Contributors
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:12 AM

I was the 66th member to join. Go figure.

Ya, weren't there alot of phantom accounts when the site was re-launched? I remember that being a topic of conversation, I think on the IRC channel.

Adam is the only non-former staff member to be VIP. Unless Shinoda himself has an account that we can identify...

Let's get on that... Seth, do a trace!!!

All I wanna do is trade this life for something new / Holding onto what I haven't got

#46 SergSlim

SergSlim

Mass Changes Dude

• Staff
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:48 AM

Member No.: 317

LOL. I was a bit late at registering here.... :)

I guess Sal also isn't a former staff member to have such a status.

#47 SpikeMinoda

SpikeMinoda

Man for the Setlists

• Staff
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:34 AM

Overkill has also the VIP status ;) also a non-former staff or mod.

Ban him, his children, his friends and the children of his friends.

this one is awesome.

I was going to throw in pets, neighbors and anyone he's ever spoken to, but I thought that might be over the top.

#48 -Nick-

-Nick-

リンキン・パーク

• Staff
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:39 PM

Overkill has also the VIP status ;) also a non-former staff or mod.

He's current support staff... Designing and such.

[-Disclaimer:-]
The above post may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data, or could be entirely full of crap. Value of information is dependent upon my mood or the degree of gullibility exhibited by any reader to whom I may respond. Void where prohibited, not valid with any other offer, cannot be combined with coupon, see official rules, PA residents add 6% sales tax, tables of 6 or more add 18% gratuity.

#49 High_Voltage

High_Voltage

Silhouette In Chalk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:35 PM

I still think the first X amount of members who still post regularly and are active with LPL should get some special status.....
"This is the best show in an Apple store that we've ever played...really...I'm serious"

#50 LPxDC

LPxDC

Lightning Bolt Action

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,851 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:50 PM

I still think the first X amount of members who still post regularly and are active with LPL should get some special status.....

And I disagree with the first 100 people to register. Just because you were a little more on the ball then some other people, that doesn't entitle you to anything. Now, if you are a contributing member and are active in one way or another, say, finding mistakes in the shows on the main site, or help people out in the forums when the have questions, then yes, you are a contributor to the site and should be recognized as such.

i thought we have covered this.

RichardThinks.Org

Interviews, Album & Concert Reviews!

08/19/07|07/27/08|10/23/09|09/14/2010|02/04/2011|08/11/12|08/15/12|08/17/12|09/08/12|

#51 Papelbon

Papelbon

LPxDC's Master

• Contributors
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:44 PM

#quotewin

#52 Conscience

Conscience

I won't be IGNORED!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:29 PM

Is there any way for normal members to change the tagline below their avatars? These captions provided by default, you know, are not that not impressive! :P :D

#53 Dmitry

Dmitry

Admin

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:31 PM

There's a 500 post minimum before members can change their Title.

2008.07.23 Project Rev * 2010.09.14 ATS * 2012.08.17 HCT + Summit * 2014.08.18 * 2014.08.19 Carnivores

#54 SergSlim

SergSlim

Mass Changes Dude

• Staff
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:33 PM

Ok, it's not an official rule but let's make it one. So, if you are registered for 1 year or more (with a minimum of 100 posts!), you can PM me with a custom title.
If you want to change it you have to wait another year :P so think about it wisely.

Getting a custom title with a certain amount is not a good idea imo. Rather someone who is loyal instead of someone who just posts a lot.

#55 Conscience

Conscience

I won't be IGNORED!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:41 PM

There's a 500 post minimum before members can change their Title.

Hmm. I've got to wait then! :(

#56 linkin_boss

linkin_boss

Darkness Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:15 AM

i used to be a contributor... but someday it just turned back to regular member... i'm not sure if it was because i was banned during january :X

#57 SergSlim

SergSlim

Mass Changes Dude

• Staff
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:55 AM

i used to be a contributor... but someday it just turned back to regular member... i'm not sure if it was because i was banned during january :X

Probably yes. Because it is a member's group you consist in - Either Contributor, or Regular Member, or Banned.
So when you were unbanned - nobody remembered that you were a Contributor before ;)

#58 linkin_boss

linkin_boss

Darkness Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:21 AM

Probably yes. Because it is a member's group you consist in - Either Contributor, or Regular Member, or Banned.
So when you were unbanned - nobody remembered that you were a Contributor before ;)

=/ that sucks. i loved to be a contributor. hopefully i'll find how to help here so i can be one again LOL

#59 SergSlim

SergSlim

Mass Changes Dude

• Staff
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:30 AM

=/ that sucks. i loved to be a contributor. hopefully i'll find how to help here so i can be one again LOL

What did you do last time to get Contributor?

#60 linkin_boss

linkin_boss

Darkness Traveler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:14 AM

What did you do last time to get Contributor?

I ripped KROQ kevin and bean 2007 show, uploaded it, and sent some show notes regarding mike mistaking on piano when he was playing PMA, wich made the band started to play that song slower than on SS06 shows. hum... also i helped to translate and keep well informed to hahninator about maquinaria festival 2010 show, :P since he wasn't ver much into spanish i gathered all the information concering that in early july. that's it, if i'm right.

:P actually if you see the page from that show, i appear as the taper of one of the sources. in the old website i was mentioned in the show notes, but it was edited when lpl 4.0 was launched.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users