Post Traumatic Color Vinyl + 2 New Songs

LPLStaff

Big news!

Now we know what Mike has been working on.

Mike Shinoda will be releasing a 2 LP color vinyl for Post Traumatic that includes a 10" vinyl of two brand new songs. The release date is set for December 7th, and the price is $44.98.

1. Prove You Wrong

2. What The Words Meant
Preorder here.

To be honest, it's a little annoying that this is coming out just a couple of months after the standard edition vinyl. I'd rather the standard edition have not come out at all if this was in the works.

Did it come out on vinyl too? Completely forgot about it, that sucks. A bit greedy for their part.

Edited by KlaytonShinoda

Did it come out on vinyl too? Completely forgot about it, that sucks. A bit greedy for their part.

I've got 2 copies of PT vinyl, really. 1 for playback and 1 for collection. Such a bummer for my side. Can I purchase just the 10" vinyl only? I think that would go inside the sleeve.

Yeah, it's making me not want to bother with this one. I hope the 10'' tracks aren't locked to this release forever.

Those tracks will certainly be ripped immediately upon release. As far as making them digital singles, I would guess that will probably happen after a few weeks or so.

• 2 weeks later...