Mike returning to New York on Dec 6th

hahninator

Heads up, New York area fans! Mike has confirmed that he will be performing at the Alt 92.3 "Not So Silent Night" on December 6th. The show is held at Brookyln's Barclays Center, which is a venue Mike has yet to play.

The lineup includes: Florence + The Machine, Muse, Death Cab For Cutie, AJR, Mike Shinoda, Foster The People, Bastille, and Chvrches.

Tickets go on sale on Oct 19th at 10am.

Who is going?

• 1 month later...
ALT 92.3's Not So Silent Night Set Times

11:00p - 11:50p | MUSE

10:05p - 10:55p | Florence + The Machine

9:20p - 10:00p | Death Cab For Cutie

8:47p - 9:17p | Foster the People

8:14p - 8:44p | Bastille

7:41p - 8:11p | Mike Shinoda

7:18p - 7:38p | CHVRCHES

7:00p -7:15p | AJR

4 years ago, Mike disses CHVRCHES. Now, he is opening for them. What a turn of events.

1. He isn't opening for them? He plays after them.

2. He didn't even really diss them. He said that wasn't the kind of music he wanted to make with THP and that he felt there was too much of that style of music on rock stations. Hell, Mike has said multiple times that he likes them!

Setlist Prediction

1. Introduction (2015 Remix)

2. Petrified (PT Tour Live Version)

3. Watching As I Fall

4. Crossing A Line

5. Nothing Makes Sense Anymore (Live Debut)

6. Burn It Down / In The End (Piano Version Medley)

7. Make It Up As I Go

8. Remember The Name (Short Live Version)

9. Running From My Shadow

Camden and LoveLoud were 12 songs and 45 min sets. Since this is 30, it will be 9~ songs like KROQ Weenie Roast.

Remember The Name

Castle Of Glass

Make It Up As I Go

Crossing A Line

In The End

About You

Over Again

Papercut

Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out

Running From My Shadow

That's my guess. Would love to see When They Come For Me or Roads Untraveled instead of Castle Of Glass.

Camden and LoveLoud were 12 songs and 45 min sets. Since this is 30, it will be 9~ songs like KROQ Weenie Roast.

Remember The Name

Castle Of Glass

Make It Up As I Go

Crossing A Line

In The End

About You

Over Again

Papercut

Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out

Running From My Shadow

That's my guess. Would love to see When They Come For Me or Roads Untraveled instead of Castle Of Glass.

It's funny because Weenie Roast is my favorite M.S. show that we have. Idk why. I love the short and sweet sets, I always have.

That's probably because was known for showing up and kicking fucking ass no matter who they opened for. And it continues with Mike.

There's a different sense of energy they put in when they aren't headlining, whether it's subconsciously or not. I love the shorter shows.

Mike in Camden was absolutely fucking epic. People texted messages to the big screen to show for the rest of the ENTIRE night. Like 9 of 10 messages were about Mike and Chester. Incredible.

That's probably because was known for showing up and kicking fucking ass no matter who they opened for. And it continues with Mike.

There's a different sense of energy they put in when they aren't headlining, whether it's subconsciously or not. I love the shorter shows.

Mike in Camden was absolutely fucking epic. People texted messages to the big screen to show for the rest of the ENTIRE night. Like 9 of 10 messages were about Mike and Chester. Incredible.

Weenie Roast was just epic to me. Mike's first show by himself and he just came out and did it and it sounded good. It was badass when he was like ''This is my first show by myself'', etc. during the show. I guess I just have memories attached to that show. But yeah, Camden seemed great. Wish there was a SBD recording of that one.