Mike Is Coming To Russia!

RogueSoul

Europe, seems like its your turn! Following the Post Traumatic Asian Tour throughout August and a series of European Festivals, Mike will be embarking on a Post Traumatic European Tour towards the end of the summer! The first headlining show he's announced is in St. Petersburg, Russia on August 31 at A2 Green Concert and in Moscow, Russia on September 1 at the Adrenaline Stadium.

It hasn't been too long since Mike was last in Russia: on the last European leg of The Hunting Party Tour, Linkin Park visited Moscow for a headlining show. Lots of awesome things were going on with the set - 'A Line In The Sand,' 'Papercut' opening, a rare 'Darker Than Blood,' and Mike was still supporting the then-new Fort Minor song 'Welcome.' It's very possible that some of those songs make it into this setlist (some already are), but many surprises can definitely be expected. It's been a bit longer since St. Petersburg, which was the first headlining show of The Hunting Party Tour back in June 2014.

Watch Linkin Park's full set from Moscow 2015!

Moscow was amongst one of the top runners during the initial Post Traumatic Tour Campaign on WeDemand we started earlier in the year, so it's no surprise Mike is coming to Russia. In fact, Moscow topped the list with the most votes of any city worldwide, with just under 2,000 votes! Other major European cities in the Top 5 include Almaty, Kazakhstan and Kyiv, Ukraine, so it's very possible Mike will be looking into shows there, as well. The show in Moscow will be Mike's biggest headlining show yet, Adrenaline Stadium having a capacity of 8,500.

Anyone planning on going? This is expected to be the first of several European show announcements for the Post Traumatic Tour. Plus, we can probably expect at least one more announcement for shows in Asia (China?). Mike's about to hit the road again, with several promo appearances planned in Hollywood and the East Coast throughout June, starting on the 14th with a special performance at Amoeba Records. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest updates, and join the LPLive Discord for discussion with fans around the world!

Check out the rest of Mike's touring schedule here.

Nice venue and cool that Mike is going to Russia. I'm happy any time that I see a show in a place that isn't Germany since they got like 5,000 shows a year with LP over everywhere else.

Wow, 8 500 is a lot for Mike alone. I am wondering if he will sell that one out.

I doubt that there will be 6-8 shows in Germany though. In 2015 for the FM show the venue was not really big and it still took ages to get sold out.

Nice venue and cool that Mike is going to Russia. I'm happy any time that I see a show in a place that isn't Germany since they got like 5,000 shows a year with LP over everywhere else.

It would be nice to have 1 or 2 german shows nevertheless. At least in Berlin or somewhere in the east. :D

It would be nice to have 1 or 2 german shows nevertheless. At least in Berlin or somewhere in the east. :D

I was only kidding really about that. I'm sure Mike will do some German shows, how could he not?