Post Traumatic NYC Album Release Show

hahninator

It's unfortunate this is a full ten days before Camden. I could have made it work if it was just before it. Oh well. He only plays 50 mins headlining as of now... if he adds an encore break and 2~ songs to the set it'll be 60. Camden he is third on main stage before Imagine Dragons and Judah and the Lion. He will get at LEAST 40 minutes, maybe 45. We aren't going to miss much at Camden.

If I had to pick a club show in NYC to 500 people or the huge amphitheatre in Camden for a 45 min set... I'd surprisingly take Camden here, only because it's Camden. LP absolutely smashes that place every single time and the crowds are incredible. It's one of those iconic venues and it gets possibly the best east coast crowds for LP. The Summit there makes it nostalgic for me... what a great day.

I'm stoked for Camden, but not disappointed I am missing NYC. We will really have a blast in Camden since we have seats and literally like 10 of us (Dylan, me, Dmitry, Nick, Eric, etc) are all in the same row in the middle. Looking forward to it.

I'm going to try to go to the show but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. I actually saw DBS play at Gramercy back in 2009 and it was a cool show and venue, it was really intimate for me since I was used to always going to shows with massive crowds.

EDIT: I can actually make it so I will be there.

Edited by Geki

Will there be GA at this venue or seating only? Can anyone who's been there confirm?

I thought the entire place was GA. I don't even remember from the DBS show, honestly. But I was definitely in GA and was front row.

I thought the entire place was GA. I don't even remember from the DBS show, honestly. But I was definitely in GA and was front row.

Awesome. Just trying to gauge how quickly the tickets go and if I'll be stuck with only shitty seats. But if there's GA I can hopefully nab one of those and just be up front to make the trip worthwhile.

Thanks!

Awesome. Just trying to gauge how quickly the tickets go and if I'll be stuck with only shitty seats. But if there's GA I can hopefully nab one of those and just be up front to make the trip worthwhile.

Thanks!

I wouldn't quote me on it though. Because I'm not that familiar with the venue at all, I've only been there once in 2009. You might want to google the venue and stuff and try to find out more info, or even just call the venue and ask about it.

I wouldn't quote me on it though. Because I'm not that familiar with the venue at all, I've only been there once in 2009. You might want to google the venue and stuff and try to find out more info, or even just call the venue and ask about it.

they have seats in the back but not sure if they'll be available or blocked off

http://www.mercuryeastpresents.com/thegramercytheatre/venueinfo

Edited by loulax07

It actually turns out that I'm probably going to be going to the show. If all works out, I will buy my tickets soon.

they have seats in the back but not sure if they'll be available or blocked off

http://www.mercuryeastpresents.com/thegramercytheatre/venueinfo

When you go to buy tickets it says that the event is all GA. So I guess that answers Catalyst619's question. The max capacity of the venue is only 500 people. It will be a cool show. I think since it's only Mike Shinoda performing, we will get a full set, like Identity L.A., maybe even a couple more songs. It's not for certain that it will be only Mike but it's basically implied, since the venue's site has the show under just Mike Shinoda and I think Mike would have announced if other artists would be there. A band called Velvet Code played before Dead By Sunrise when I went in 2009 here at the same venue and I can't remember if they were originally listed as performing or not.

Wow, what a bitch that was. At first it kept screwing up and then it wouldn't let me get 2 tickets, I tried like 3 separate times. Eventually I knew I was running out of time so I said fuck it, I'll try to buy 1. And it worked. I then did it again and bought 1. And it worked. LOL. So I'm happy that worked out. Now it says there are no tickets available and they went fast. Damn.

Well... in another crazy turn of events, I'll see y'all there. Mark and I are running to MSG for 30STM after this show's over, but I'll be jamming with y'all too.

I'm literally going to die next week lmao. Here's what's I'm running with:

Sunday: Logic @ PNC

Monday: Mike @ Long Island

Tuesday: free

Wednesday: Mike @ Gramercy, Mars @ MSG

Thursday: Graduation practice, Graduation, Mars @ PNC

Well... in another crazy turn of events, I'll see y'all there. Mark and I are running to MSG for 30STM after this show's over, but I'll be jamming with y'all too.

I'm literally going to die next week lmao. Here's what's I'm running with:

Sunday: Logic @ PNC

Monday: Mike @ Long Island

Tuesday: free

Wednesday: Mike @ Gramercy, Mars @ MSG

Thursday: Graduation practice, Graduation, Mars @ PNC

do you think Mike's set at Gramercy will be quick, like an hour, with no openers?

I’m thinking we will get the same set as Identity L.A. with a few added songs. He said recently that he wanted to add a new song. And this will be a big show for Mike. It’s his own show, not a festival, etc. It will be a good time. But yeah, I’d say probably an hour and a half or so, like Soul said.

I think well under an hour and a half. 60 min set and an encore break, like 70 mins max from time on stage to time off. Probably like 60. Remember the Fort Minor headlining shows from start to finish were 50 minutes, including the encore break. I don't see him going over ten more minutes than that.

I think well under an hour and a half. 60 min set and an encore break, like 70 mins max from time on stage to time off. Probably like 60. Remember the Fort Minor headlining shows from start to finish were 50 minutes, including the encore break. I don't see him going over ten more minutes than that.

The Camden show will probably be pretty short in comparison to the NYC show. I'm banking on the Identity L.A. set with a new song or maybe two new songs added. Maybe he will play around and swap some songs out for others, etc. But I don't expect anything less than the set Identity L.A. got.