Post Traumatic Signing In New York

RogueSoul

New York City, grab your wallets. Mike will be at Looney Tunes Records in West Babylon, New York on June 18 for an in-store signing!

In order to attend the signing, you have to purchase a CD and wristband combo ($14.99) on their website. If you choose the pick up option, be sure to bring proof of purchase to the store so that you can redeem it at the store! No show or performance associated with this event has been announced, but since there's quite some time between June 18 and June 30 (when Mike plays in Camden, New Jersey), it may be possible that he'll play a show in New York in addition to this.

Anyone planning on going? If so, I'll see you there - maybe we can take an LPLive group picture with Mike! Mike will be doing a pre-album performance at Amoeba Records in Hollywood on June 14, so if you're on the west coast looking for a similar event, be sure to try and attend that one. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest updates, and join the LPLive Discord for discussion with fans around the world!

Check out the rest of Mike's touring schedule here.

That's cool. It sucks it's so far from the Camden show by two weeks. Mike is making two trips to the east coast?

Doubtful. Hes even coming with Frank Maddocks. I bet hell be at least doing interviews in NYC or some other performances yet to be named.

and there it is. June 20th, Grammercy Theater, album release show

Edited by loulax07

Not gonna travel for this, especially since the NYC show is a few days after and it looks like I'll be going to that. I've already met Mike and the rest of LP a bunch of times so it just doesn't seem worth the drive and money for me. (NYC is a 3 hour drive from where I live). If I lived in NYC, I'd definitely be there, though. Anyone who lives in NYC should go.

• 2 weeks later...

Are we doing anything special with mike as a group at this event?

I won't be there. I don't think Hahninator will be there, either, but maybe he will be. I think Soul is going. I'm going to the NYC show, though. Hahninator and Soul will be at the show too.

Edited by Geki

Its scary how I havent been on this site in almost a year. I think since last July but does anybody think there will be a full US tour for mike coming up or just the promo shows ? Im upset I didnt snag a ticket for the NYC show next week & resell is at $160-170. Smh I honestly wanna go but not for that much.

so, are we sure this is just a signing and not like Amoeba where he performed?

hoping he's open to signing not just a poster or a cd. i want him to sign a piece of show-used gear from that sale a few months ago online

I'll be here, only LPL staff member who'll be there. Mark and I will be at the NY show but booking it to Madison Square Garden right afterwards to catch 30 Seconds To Mars. We can definitely do an LPLive meetup earlier in the day or later in the night - we'll talk about it!

If anyone wants to meet up at this event let me know.

I don't believe this happened.

Stood in line, a couple people came up to me because of either my hair or LPLive (one person wanted a picture!). When it finally came time for Mike, we actually had a little talk. He knew me as Rogue Soul. He's read my posts, he remembers talking to me through LPLive. When I told him I was also Immortal Reviews, he said, "That's you too? You're like my hero." He even remembered seeing me before (Grand Central Station). Even as I was getting ushered away, he called back at me "What's your name? It was a pleasure to finally meet you!"

God I love this man. Definitely worth driving through the atrocity of Long Island's roads.

Stood in line, a couple people came up to me because of either my hair or LPLive (one person wanted a picture!). When it finally came time for Mike, we actually had a little talk. He knew me as Rogue Soul. He's read my posts, he remembers talking to me through LPLive. When I told him I was also Immortal Reviews, he said, "That's you too? You're like my hero." He even remembered seeing me before (Grand Central Station). Even as I was getting ushered away, he called back at me "What's your name? It was a pleasure to finally meet you!"

God I love this man. Definitely worth driving through the atrocity of Long Island's roads.

He is basically a god and a genius at the same time. But it shows how many people we can reach out to with this fan page.

Wow, that's really awesome man. Reminds me of the time that I met Chester at that Porsche Design Meet & Greet in NYC back in February 2014. Was intimate and got to tell him about all the shows I'd seen him at and stuff. And I asked him if he would also sign my DBS booklet and he said ''I'll sign anything but your penis'' and he broke out laughing. Typical Chester for ya. He then remembered me at Carnivores that Summer, and STP and KOC in later years. But that's epic that Mike knew you from online and he loved you and shit. Not many people can have that experience!

Edited by Geki

that's awesome. i think i saw you. i was wearing a Beast Astray shit

good night!

Had an awesome time chatting with Lorenzo and Mike. Also got shoo’d away by security when me and Mike were having a conversation! Dylan, I was one of the folks who said hi for a second before I had to rub!

Mike was really excited about me liking Running From My Shadow as a closer and said he’s really excited to try it at a bigger show to see if people like it.

Those going to the NYC show, if he closes the show with it, let’s jam the fuck out and show him some love!

Had an awesome time chatting with Lorenzo and Mike. Also got shoo’d away by security when me and Mike were having a conversation! Dylan, I was one of the folks who said hi for a second before I had to rub!

Oh hell yeah! I knew you were someone I knew from the forums but I was like, "I'm not 100% sure who that was" lmao. Great meeting you, see you tomorrow!

Oh hell yeah! I knew you were someone I knew from the forums but I was like, "I'm not 100% sure who that was" lmao. Great meeting you, see you tomorrow!

Lurkers gonna lurk 😂

See you at the show!

Edited by Catalyst619