New Mike Shinoda Merch: Disrupted Collection

RogueSoul

While we all anxiously wait for more Mike Shinoda music, we need something to keep us occupied. What better what to do that - and keep our wallets empty - than some merch? Mike's updated his online store and released his first line of merch, entitled the Disrupted Collection.

DbLEtBiV4AAVsQP.jpg

Mike's new line has a nice selection of shirts, hoodies, and more for you to grab. There a bunch of cool new designs (like the Cast Out Tee), many of the designs coming from his shoot with Frank Maddocks. Some of the items, like the Fragmented Anorak Jacket, are pretty pricey, so make sure you watch where you spend (you gotta save some $$$ for the Post Traumatic Tour)!

There are also some unique items in the collection, including some special pencil sets and a hat. The hat is as you'd expect, but you can buy a set of Shinoda graphite pencils or colored pencils if you want - go grab 'em, all you artists out there.

Check out the full collection here.

Anyone planning on buying any of new merch? If you're splurging, make sure you've already pre-ordered Mike's debut album Post Traumatic that is coming out on June 15! Mike's first show is coming up fast: it's going to be a free show in Los Angeles on May 12, so if you can make it, it's definitely not something you'll want to miss! Hopefully we'll be hearing some new music in the next few weeks too. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our (new) Facebook page for the latest updates on Mike Shinoda and Linkin Park, and if you want to help us share some awesome stuff with you in the future, consider donating to us if you can spare any money (if you didn't blow it all on the new merch, that is)!

Check out Mike Shinoda's full touring schedule here.

Not a big fan of the merch sadly. Would like to see less stuff with Mike's face and more stuff with "Post Traumatic" + the artwork. Frank, however, is great and he didn't do a bad job here by any means. Just isn't my style, but it's still good.

Not a big fan of the merch sadly. Would like to see less stuff with Mike's face and more stuff with "Post Traumatic" + the artwork. Frank, however, is great and he didn't do a bad job here by any means. Just isn't my style, but it's still good.

Same here. Not a huge fan of big letters or just human faces in general on clothing. Unless it looks somewhat cool, I'll pass.

• 1 month later...

Got the hat in the mail a few days ago and I love it. I stopped collecting shirts and hoodies and stuff for the most part a while ago but I do love collecting hats. But yeah, the hat is cool, that’s all I wanted to say.

I like the popup merch booth they did at the Amoeba show with exclusive stuff. I think the hat you mentioned was in it, and an event-exclusive shirt. And stickers or something. If they did something like that on tour, and had like 2 Golden Tickets which were M&Gs, that'd be a cool, unique idea.

I don't love Mike's merch besides the sweatshirt but I bet he releases new merch soon.

I like the popup merch booth they did at the Amoeba show with exclusive stuff. I think the hat you mentioned was in it, and an event-exclusive shirt. And stickers or something. If they did something like that on tour, and had like 2 Golden Tickets which were M&Gs, that'd be a cool, unique idea.

I don't love Mike's merch besides the sweatshirt but I bet he releases new merch soon.

Hes due for an art show with some limited prints or something like the Welcome wall