RIP Chris Goad

LESTAT

Chris Goad, the guitarist of Sean Dowdell And His Friends? and Genocide has passed away in Phoenix, Arizona after a few weeks long battle with sudden health problems.

sdahfphoto_edit_wm_resized.jpg

Sean Dowdell And His Friends? around early-1993: Jason Cekoric, Chester Bennington, Sean Dowdell and Chris Goad.

We are deeply saddened by the loss and would like to give our deepest condolences to his family, bandmates and friends who may read this.

Although I didn't have a chance to interview Chris for it, you can read our article to learn some things about him, Sean Dowdell And His Friends? and Genocide here: Click

Rest In Peace.

Sean Dowdell And His Friends? - "Painted Pictures":

http://lplive.net/john/SDAHFPaintedPictures.mp3

I was informed by one of his mutual Facebook friends that he died from high blood pressure last night. He died peacefully from that cause of death. I was working on a new song of our own with him, although I would have met him in person to actually write a song with him. I talked to him before. He was an amazing person to ever write a song with and to talk to. He will be missed so greatly, but he will never be forgotten.