Linkin Park's Carpool Karaoke Is Live!

RogueSoul

When the band debuted 'Heavy' in full on The Late Late Show With James Corden (along with a performance of 'Invisible'), the whole fanbase was shouting: "Do a Carpool Karaoke!" As part of an expansion of the series in partnership with Apple Music, that became a reality: Linkin Park's carpool karaoke is now live!

While the Carpool Karaoke series is typically an Apple Music exclusive, this episode is special. It was one of Chester's last endeavors with the band before his passing, and is definitely a bittersweet watch. That being said, it's a great reminder of the beautiful person Chester was and just how close the band was. The episode features Chester, Mike, and Joe singing along to a bunch of Linkin Park somgs with actor Ken Jeong as they drive around Los Angeles.

You can watch the episode for free on Facebook or on Apple Music.

It's great to be able to see these fun moments with Chester and the guys, especially since this episode may have very well not have come out. Corden said days following Chester's death that the decision would be up to Chester's family and bandmates whether or not to air it, and in the end they chose to share it with all of us.

For those who don't know, Carpool Karaoke is a bit popularized on The Late Late Show With James Corden where Corden and an artist would drive around Los Angeles singing bands' hits and chatting while driving. Artists such as Chris Martin from Coldplay, the Foo Fighters, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Adele and more have all done their own Carpool Karaoke episodes. It is now a series on Apple Music, with different celebrities driving around with different bands.

What did you think of the episode? Bittersweet? Fun? Nostalgic? Let us know. Linkin Park's memorial show for Chester is quickly approaching - mark your calendars for October 27, as its gonna be a big one (the guest list is STILL piling up, with Zedd announcing yesterday that he will be playing drums on a song at the show)! Follow is on Twitter and like our Facebook page for all the updates on the band. Linkin Park is coming.

Just got done watching it... Was tough to watch for me. My favorite part was when they did Numb and Chester started singing it out the window. Haha. Also Hot Dogs and Ketchup. Chester was awesome. But it was a great episode overall. Ken Jeong and Mike were both great. It's hard to even listen to Numb and hearing Chester sing it here like he did.

Edited by Geki

I'll watch it later today, i'll upload it to my own server just in case anyone wants to keep it.

DOWNLOAD 720P: https://docentecoahuila-my.sharepoint.com/personal/jose_rodriguez8902_docentecoahuila_gob_mx/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?docid=1dd9993710f1d425084ccc18b388e33d6&authkey=Afc2Y4BB6jI0PjBZ5J_6SY8

Edited by JZE

I felt like the whole thing was just far too awkward, especially with Mike & Ken's interaction. It would have been better with James Corden and even a full band setup. I like Chester's enthusiasm as always with stuff like this. As for Joe, well he was just being Joe. It's a shame because it could have been so much better, without Ken too.

Chester talking about his kids like that a week before he passed away was pretty sad too.

But shoutout to Talinda for letting it happen.

I felt like the whole thing was just far too awkward, especially with Mike & Ken's interaction. It would have been better with James Corden and even a full band setup. I like Chester's enthusiasm as always with stuff like this. As for Joe, well he was just being Joe. It's a shame because it could have been so much better, without Ken too.

Chester talking about his kids like that a week before he passed away was pretty sad too.

But shoutout to Talinda for letting it happen.

They totally were themselves, you might think that the gay thing from Ken was awkward but dont forget that this is a show, pretty sure that part was scripted but still every part of the episode felt way natural and extremely funny even with some serious moments.

I love Linkin Park!

Damn, that was hilarious and bittersweet. Glad to see that he was happy even in those last days.

The dynamic between Ken and Mike was hilarious lmao

I agree. I thought everything Ken and Mike was funny AF. Ken and Chester was also hilarious. I do also agree with AudioNick that James Corden would have probably been very funny with the band as well, but that's no jab at Ken Jeong, because he is super funny.

Edited by Geki

damn can't download it with my Mac can u upload it on dropbox or something like that