LPLive Help Line + New Staff

RogueSoul

A few nights ago we opened our Twitter DMs to those who needed help and had no one else to go to, because there were far too many people telling us they had no one to talk to. However, there were simply too many people to respond to (we're talking hundreds and hundreds). The Twitter is managed by Mark and I and as much as we wished we could have talked to all of you, it was just impossible.

Something important to know when you're sufferring and in pain is that you're not hurting alone. Especially in a circumstance like this, it's good to know that you're not alone in how you feel. We wanted to open up a public chatroom where everyone could talk amongst each other and heal together, so we opened up the LPLive Help Line Discord group. It's a place to talk to others who are hurting about Chester, the band, and how you're feeling.

To join the chat, click this link!

Right click on your name on the side bar and add your language/change your username to what you want and you're good to go.

We've got some great new team members who really rose to the occasion to help us out with the chat and really showed massive help and selflessness. A big thanks to some of our new staff/helpers:

• Wanheda (Germany)
  • lostShadow (Germany)
  • Stingernet (France)
  • SkyFox (Netherlands)
  • Sarinnah (Finland)
  • TShibbsLP (Michigan)
  • Akayes (Michigan)
  • Sorina-Costache (Romania)
  • Stephanie (Australia)

If you haven't joined the chat yet, I highly recommend you do, even if you're not looking for any help yourself. You can help others or just talk to others about Linkin Park and more. We've really build a great community there and everyone is welcome to join, of all languages and creeds. Don't be a stranger and don't be afraid to tell us how you feel. We're all here for you.

Remember if you're feeling down to read this message I posted to everyone hurting. Remember you are loved. That's important. We'll get through this together, and time will heal everything.

Hello everybody,

I hope you are all doing alright out there.

Feel free to come and talk and/or vent. We're here to help and support all of you out as much as possible.

Everybody has been phenomenal so far and we'll continue to do so. The community has been great and friendly like a family.

We're in this together and we'll be sure to get all of you through. You are not alone! Stay strong and reach out as much as you need.

Hope to see you all around, take care

Hello everybody,

I hope you are all doing alright out there.

Feel free to come and talk and/or vent. We're here to help and support all of you out as much as possible.

Everybody has been phenomenal so far and we'll continue to do so. The community has been great and friendly like a family.

We're in this together and we'll be sure to get all of you through. You are not alone! Stay strong and reach out as much as you need.

Hope to see you all around, take care

You've been a huge huge help to the Discord chat. Thanks so much for everything you do and hopefully you feel at home here as well!

You've been a huge huge help to the Discord chat. Thanks so much for everything you do and hopefully you feel at home here as well!

Happy to help. You guys all thank you for all the work and effort you have done past days. You are all amazing. I'm sure i"ll feel at home. Thanks for the kind words. :)

Hey everyone!!

I hope this message finds all of you in good health and spirits.

I know we're all trying to soldier up and and get through this incredibly difficult time. Just know we are all here to HEAR you and HELP you all! You are NEVER alone in this battle, or any other battle, for that matter. Always feel free to reach out in the Discord chat!

We are a family, and I am so beyond proud to be a part of this community.

Don't ever hesitate to reach out!

I look forward to chatting with and getting to know all of you!

hey everyone!

just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Sari from Finland :) new to LPLive as a member, but I've heard a lot of this place before.

I accidentally ended up as one of the mental support persons in the LPLive Help Line discord server, and I'm now honored to receive the moderator status in here :blush:

it saddens me that I only found this huge, warm, loving community in such tragic situation, but then again better late than never. I've been LP fan pretty much since the beginning, and been in LPU every now and then. other than that I've mostly been fangirling by myself.

I want you all to know that no matter how much you hurt right now, no matter how much pain you feel, no matter how dark it seems to be - me and you will go through these horrible times, together. there is light inside all of us still, light that Chester has planted in our hearts. we need to find it and keep sharing the love & compassion to others, just like Chester has taught us.

as long as we remember him and keep listening to his music, he's immortal <3

I will be a mental support person as long as it's needed, anyone can message me anytime, I'm always willing to listen and help the best I can. please remember you are not alone <3

With all my love,

Sari

Hey everyone!!

I hope this message finds all of you in good health and spirits.

I know we're all trying to soldier up and and get through this incredibly difficult time. Just know we are all here to HEAR you and HELP you all! You are NEVER alone in this battle, or any other battle, for that matter. Always feel free to reach out in the Discord chat!

We are a family, and I am so beyond proud to be a part of this community.

Don't ever hesitate to reach out!

I look forward to chatting with and getting to know all of you!

hey everyone!

just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Sari from Finland :) new to LPLive as a member, but I've heard a lot of this place before.

I accidentally ended up as one of the mental support persons in the LPLive Help Line discord server, and I'm now honored to receive the moderator status in here :blush:

it saddens me that I only found this huge, warm, loving community in such tragic situation, but then again better late than never. I've been LP fan pretty much since the beginning, and been in LPU every now and then. other than that I've mostly been fangirling by myself.

I want you all to know that no matter how much you hurt right now, no matter how much pain you feel, no matter how dark it seems to be - me and you will go through these horrible times, together. there is light inside all of us still, light that Chester has planted in our hearts. we need to find it and keep sharing the love & compassion to others, just like Chester has taught us.

as long as we remember him and keep listening to his music, he's immortal

I will be a mental support person as long as it's needed, anyone can message me anytime, I'm always willing to listen and help the best I can. please remember you are not alone

With all my love,

Sari

Thank you both for joining and for all the help. Hope you feel right at home here :)

Hey everyone! My name is Alycia but I go by Akayes or AlyKaye on most social media. I'm from the mid Michigan area and I'm super stoked to be a part of this. I discovered the discord chat when I was in a really bad place and it's been amazing to hear so many stories and try to help so many people. The love and support in this community is overwhelming in the best way.

• 4 weeks later...