Nostalgicidio Interview With Mace Beyers

lpliveusername

Here's a little treat for Grey Daze (Chester's second band) fans:

Andy Rodriguez of the Argentinian channel Nostalgicidio just launched a new series called Epitafios and the first episode brings us an interview with Mace Beyers, second bass player of Grey Daze. Mace talks about how he joined the band, their live shows, his relationship with Chester, recent projects, among other things. The interview was conducted in English with Spanish subtitles. Watch it below.

Just a few corrections: the band wasn't formed under the name "Sean Dowdell And His Friends?", that was a completely different band; and Mace wasn't the fourth Grey Daze bass player (like we stated before, he was the second), the band didn't have that many bass players.

Make sure to visit our lengthy Grey Daze Story article to learn more about the band.

This was an interesting interview. I don't know what to make of Mace honestly. I've always thought he sounded salty in the past (and I don't blame him for that at all), and embellishes a bit. I didn't know what to think of his signed Grey Daze CD's on ebay years ago either. From this interview though he seems fine in recapping from years back, and I wish him well

I agree. He was cool in this interview but then again, he said he was on drugs ages ago and people like that really want money, obviously. Truly a pathetic situation to sell those CDs on eBay. Maybe he has turned it around now.

lol he says Phoenix is a great bass player, but in our Grey Daze story says he plays better than him. Funny.