The Hunting Party Official Preorder (+ Euro DVD)

hahninator

Via http://thehuntingparty.linkinpark.com/, you can now preorder the band's new album from their website. In the deluxe edition you will find a lithograph and art book.

THE HUNTING PARTY DELUXE CD PACKAGE + T-SHIRT + LITHOGRAPH

INCLUDES:

Exclusive CD packaging featuring a 36 page art book including exclusive art by James Jean + song lyrics bound by a clear plastic o-card

Exclusive album artwork t-shirt

Exclusive artwork of James Jean's "The Hunting Party" Lithograph print.

DIGITAL CONTENT:

An Instant download of the new songs “Guilty All The Same (Feat. Rakim)” and “Until It’s Gone”

Digital download of the album delivered on street date

ONLY AVAILABLE AT LINKINPARK.COM

DELUXE CD PACKAGE + T-SHIRT

INCLUDES:

Exclusive CD packaging featuring a 36 page art book including exclusive art by James Jean + song lyrics bound by a clear plastic o-card

Exclusive album artwork t-shirt

DIGITAL CONTENT:

An Instant download of the new songs “Guilty All The Same (Feat. Rakim)” and “Until It’s Gone”

$39.99

DELUXE CD PACKAGE

INCLUDES:

DIGITAL CONTENT:

$19.99

The album is also up on iTunes for preorder.

Thoughts on the preorder packages?

EDIT: We have been informed that there will be no DVD released in the USA. The only place to get the DVD is in Europe. The Hunting Party CD/DVD can be preordered from Amazon.de here for 19,99 euros or from Emp Italy for 21,99 euros here. Note that Emp does NOT ship to the United States or Canada, so those fans will have to order it from Amazon.de. The release date will be June 13, 2014. It is not a "making of" DVD.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda cheap pre order packages, I guess thats good for a change. Anyone else having trouble getting the through with the preorder from thehuntingparty.linkinpark.com ?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see tweets....

Edited by Pioneer0

Damn, I am at wrk. Probably gonna order the Deluxe package including lithograph :)

Same. 54.99 is not a bad price. I paid 100 dollars for the MTM deluxe package and the ATS deluxe package. Granted, we got more with those packages, but I like the lithograph and the shirt.

Doubt I'll order from LP since the "street date" is US which is 4 days after the EU release date.

Sucks waiting extra days for digital download and weeks for package delivery. I'll just go to my local place and get physical copy.

If they'd release the digital download where appropriate, depending on your country instead of making everyone wait until the US release date, then I'd order from LP

Maybe there actually is no making of DVD with this album after all? I was worried about that. I was thinking to myself the other day, maybe LP thinks that there is no point for a making of DVD anymore because they can just upload stuff on YouTube through LPTV, etc, or do something similar to what they did with Inside Living Things.

DVD is Europe only...one of the most questionable things I've seen from the band. I'd think 9/10 fans would want a DVD over an art book or lithograph lol. Preordering it from Amazon.de. It'll be here before the CD is released here I bet. Preordered the ATS CD/DVD and it arrived in great time. Didn't preorder LT because there wasn't a DVD.

Info on the DVD is in the main post.

DVD is Europe only...one of the most questionable things I've seen from the band. I'd think 9/10 fans would want a DVD over an art book or lithograph lol. Preordering it from Amazon.de. It'll be here before the CD is released here I bet. Preordered the ATS CD/DVD and it arrived in great time. Didn't preorder LT because there wasn't a DVD.

Info on the DVD is in the main post.

WTF. I might actually order the Euro CD/DVD now. I have 30 bucks. I need the DVD. No idea why the US version wouldn't just have the CD/DVD in the deluxe package instead of the regular CD, very odd.

Wonder what is the content for the DVD from the EU version if not a making of. Another Live Show like the LT+? Please don't upload your work in the studio via XBOX or something like that.

Linkin Park need to have a Making Of DVD for this album, and btw i'm still waiting for some LPTV Episodes with new footage.