Linkin Park adds two Russia dates in June

SergSlim

Linkin Park will be performing in St. Petersburg, Russia on June 1st at Petrovsky Arena and in Moscow, Russia on June 2nd at the SC Olympiysky. After a rumored Moscow show was deleted from the web a day early, the band has confirmed the show as well as the St. Petersburg show. "We are thrilled to return to Russia this coming June for two stadium headline shows in St. Petersburg and Moscow. До скорой встречи! - Mike"

Are there any fans from other countries who are planning on going to Russia for this show?

I was 1st with the news :P You brutally deleted it! :P

I did not delete anything. Dunno who did it. And I checked the Got News section before posting, and did not see anything.

Could be that you posted while I was typing, if so, sorry about that. :)

confirmed by the band's facebook page (+ St. Petersburg added):

We are thrilled to return to Russia this coming June for two stadium headline shows in St. Petersburg and Moscow. Full details below. До скорой встречи! - Mike

Public On-sale for both shows will begin on Monday, February 10th at 10:00am local Russia time (Sunday 10:00pm PST)

June 1st : St. Petersburg - Petrovsky Stadium / Public On-sale links: www.muzbilet.ru AND www.kassir.ru/spb

June 2nd : Moscow - Olympiysky Arena / Public On-sale link: www.kassir.ru/msk

The 48 hour LP Underground Pre-sale for both shows starts today at 12:00pm local Russia time (Friday 12:00am PST).

Edited by StaticXero

Congrats Russian community! I see few free dates from 02/06 to 05/06, might be - Ukraine and Romania B)

Watching tv news about Ukraine i really think they will avoid going to this country. I'm really looking forward to a Czech Republic show though. Keep your fingers crossed Czechs! :P

Watching tv news about Ukraine i really think they will avoid going to this country. I'm really looking forward to a Czech Republic show though. Keep your fingers crossed Czechs! :P

Well, I understand your point of view. We'll see, when the situation is stabilised, may be its still a chance.

Seems like we're getting a full european leg like in 2012.

a full leg?

Not really.... they are only 2 weeks in europe til now we know.... and so many countries were left out... France, Spain, Austria,.. i can tell you more^^

That`s only a really short tour in my opinion! maybe they will add only one other show on the 4th of June and nothing more. i dont believe that they will add something after Download, but i also think that LP will come back in this fall for a big europe tour about 4 weeks with maybe 5 shows in UK and 5 shows in Germany.

Announcing the shows less than 2 hours before the presale starts for one of them is just ridiculous, if announcing it a day before wasn't worse enough. I think Poland was like 5 days in advance. It's so random, I just don't understand why it's so hard to announce the shows in time.

Announcing the shows less than 2 hours before the presale starts for one of them is just ridiculous, if announcing it a day before wasn't worse enough. I think Poland was like 5 days in advance. It's so random, I just don't understand why it's so hard to announce the shows in time.

What about when they announced the show in Argentina 1 MONTH before the SHOW. That was insane. Argentina is a huge country, thousands got crazy trying to pay trips, hotels and everything. That's why they just sold 10.000 tickets in 2012 in place of 30.000 in 2010.

I was a bit ready at that time but some people lost the opportunity because of the short time to do everything.

Edited by maik_gianino

Last time when they was in Russia, the announcement was 3 months before the shows... but in 2011, for TF3 show, it was 1,5 months till the show when Mike said it in chat, and 1 month between official announcement and the show, and that was MADNESS.

This time it's almost 4 months... good. But the beginning of pre-sale is TOO FAST.

I hope I'll be able to go... but not sure yet.

Edited by ivan_astahov

Last time when they was in Russia, the announcement was 3 months before the shows... but in 2011, for TF3 show, it was 1,5 months till the show when Mike said it in chat, and 1 month between official announcement and the show, and that was MADNESS.

This time it's almost 4 months... good. But the beginning of pre-sale is TOO FAST.

I hope I'll be able to go... but not sure yet.

The TF3 show was a free public show to anyone attending in Red Square, so they could do that if they wanted.