LP North American Tour In August

hahninator

After the "Concert For The Philippines", Chester and Phoenix ventured down to the crowd to meet fans, sign autographs and take pictures with them in a rare move for the band. When Chester was talking to a fan, he mentioned that the band will be returning to tour the United States in August.

The comment that followed was him saying "maybe a Projekt Rev type of deal", but that seems like pure speculation at this point. At this point it looks like that the touring cycle for the new album will begin in Europe in late May and will continue through June before the band hits North America in late summer.

So this means South American Tour in October, South Africa in November, Australia/NZ in February/March and Asia in August?

This summer's looking VERY good for me. Paramore + Fall Out Boy in June and now LP in August. I wonder who else I'm gonna add to the lineup :P

Yay, another rushed album. This is also probably going to be the only US tour for the ''new album'' just like HCT was for LT.

I'm getting really tired of this "rushed album" bullshit. They've been writing material since July of 2012, which means 18 months have gone into this album already. Plus at least another two or three will be going into it. As for the only U.S. tour thing, you can't even assume that based on the fact we literally know close to nothing about what their planning. Just because that's how its been lately doesn't mean that's how it'll stay.

I'm getting really tired of this "rushed album" bullshit. They've been writing material since July of 2012, which means 18 months have gone into this album already. Plus at least another two or three will be going into it. As for the only U.S. tour thing, you can't even assume that based on the fact we literally know close to nothing about what their planning. Just because that's how its been lately doesn't mean that's how it'll stay.

I'm entitled to my own opinion and if I think the album being is rushed, that's my opinion.

I'm entitled to my own opinion and if I think the album being is rushed, that's my opinion.

Time does not equal quality, just look at The Beatles. Besides your favorite song is What I've Done at that was written in less than a week.

Maybe the single + album won't suck. I was just saying that I think it is a bit rushed. It may blow my mind and be amazing, who knows. But I'm not expecting something epic.

Maybe the single + album won't suck. I was just saying that I think it is a bit rushed. It may blow my mind and be amazing, who knows. But I'm not expecting something epic.

The lead single will likely be one of the first songs that they completed for the album. Hell, that song could be done now for all we know. And it will probably be one of the best from the album like most people agree with the past albums + lead single.

Rushing doesn't always cause bad quality in music. It isn't like rushing a project that you dreaded doing, this is something that they WANT to do. As much as I'd kill for any sneak peek of what's in store today, I think the process is going fine for what they actually tell us. But you can't be wrong to assume that the album will be out by the American Tour. Probably out before the few festivals starting in May/June, but a few tours may not rush them to have it out by then. My prediction is that it will be out by then though.

The lead single will likely be one of the first songs that they completed for the album. Hell, that song could be done now for all we know. And it will probably be one of the best from the album like most people agree with the past albums + lead single.

...BURN IT DOWN...

Ummm… I think the only case where that could be considered even a little true would be Hybrid Theory. Meteora, Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns, and LIVING THINGS all had WAY better songs on the album compared to the lead single. I would consider BURN IT DOWN the weakest track on LIVING THINGS, in fact.

And it will probably be one of the best from the album like most people agree with the past albums + lead single.

Most people consider the first single to be the best song from the album? I certainly don't. OSC is not my favorite song on HT. SIB is not my favorite song on Meteora. WID actually is my favorite song on MTM. TC is not my favorite song on ATS. BID is not my favorite song on LT. So that's only 1 ''first single'' that I would consider my favorite on the album. I also never said that WID was the best song by LP or on MTM, it's just my favorite. As far as ''best'' work goes for LP, it's TLTGYA and the entirety of ATS. Anyways my favorite song on HT is POA, my favorite song on Meteora is Faint, my favorite song on ATS is BITS and my favorite song on LT is Powerless. They are all singles in their own right, but not the first singles.

BID, TC, SIB, OSC & WID

Were very succesful, so they were great lead singles.

They were successful but LP's biggest hits were ITE, Numb, WID and ND. TC wasn't very successful at all really and ATS is still there worst selling album of the 5. But I see where you are coming from, they pick strong choices for the first single, all bands do.