Shirts?

hahninator

LPLive Shirts!  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy an LPLive t-shirt?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you buy anything else like a long sleeved shirt, a tour poster or a hoodie?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would you support $1 added to every item sold for Sotrix (LPLive host)?

• Yes
    • No

Finally some progress on this front. What is going on now is that our proposed design can't exactly be replicated by the print shop. Thomas and the print shop guy are going back and forth with finalized graphic ideas right now. After that is completed, we'll make the post on the homepage and proceed with printing them. Hopefully before Xmas!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally some progress on this front. What is going on now is that our proposed design can't exactly be replicated by the print shop. Thomas and the print shop guy are going back and forth with finalized graphic ideas right now. After that is completed, we'll make the post on the homepage and proceed with printing them. Hopefully before Xmas!

I'm calling bullshit... There's no reason a respectable screen printer can't replicate a logo... Find someone else, don't compromise.....

i call new LP album before we get shirts

everyone complaining about the shirts is holding up the process :P

but now for real, we found an alternate look for the shirt which was a problem before and imo it's much better now :D

hope we can show the designs to you guys later this week or latest next week.

but it depens on many things :P (Sun, Earth, gravity and the speed of light)

Too many people bitching about it IMO.

i thhink people are upset because when someone( i dont remember who) says a post with all shirt info will be out next week, and then its not, people get their hopes up ya know? In all honesty, it HAS been quite some time that everyone's been waiting for the information and as it gets closer to the 2011 tour, the bitching will only exponentially increase haha. Im sure the shirts will wind up being really nice, but since when were people here ever patient for anything?

i thhink people are upset because when someone( i dont remember who) says a post with all shirt info will be out next week, and then its not, people get their hopes up ya know? In all honesty, it HAS been quite some time that everyone's been waiting for the information and as it gets closer to the 2011 tour, the bitching will only exponentially increase haha. Im sure the shirts will wind up being really nice, but since when were people here ever patient for anything?

oh doomsday is near, because there is no information about the shirts :P

If we do this, the shirts will never see the daylight :lol:

Win

No bitching here. But it would of looked good is i was rocking on stage with a LPLive shirt on. Good publicity for you guys.

You guys should have the shirts ready for the North America tour. This way, at pretty much each show a Linkin Park Live member can ask the band if they can play guitar, if they say yes then they put on the shirt and rock out!

Edited by Hawk