Fort Minor Live

hahninator

like i said

DBS/FM tour

would be the the shit.

it would Be Julien-K play first . play about 8 songs and then Chester joins em for TD. Bam. Julien-K backdrop drops and reveal DBS backdrop. DBS plays their set. then FM comes on as the headliner

Chester joins for Enth E Nd , Whered You Go Chorus (if holly is not present) and Numb/Encore

Boom best tour that consisted of side projects

Edited by lilIverson09

like i said

DBS/FM tour

would be the the shit.

it would Be Julien-K play first . play about 8 songs and then Chester joins em for TD. Bam. Julien-K backdrop drops and reveal DBS backdrop. DBS plays their set. then FM comes on as the headliner

Chester joins for Enth E Nd , Whered You Go Chorus (if holly is not present) and Numb/Encore

Boom best tour that consisted of side projects

O shit that'd be an EPIC nite for LP fans who saw that!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does Mike ever talk to Tak anymore? Tak was pretty mad at him for the whole Machine Shop deal.

Also, now finally know what youre pic is, Mark!! I kept seeing it, and i said "wtf is that?"

Sweet vid.

also, this is unrelated, but what is the Fort Minor Melody?

Edited by meteora_01

• 2 months later...

I've got a video file of it, I'll get it to Mark....

Does Mike ever talk to Tak anymore? Tak was pretty mad at him for the whole Machine Shop deal.

Doubt it, but who cares really. Tak wasn't even a good rapper. Ryu and Mike are much better. They can do FM without him :P

Not to discount Tak, but at this point, it would be really easy to just change the core group of Fort Minor from "Mike+Styles Of Beyond" to "Mike+Get Busy Committee".

The only real differences would be no Tak vocals, Apathy on vocals on an album vs. a mixtape, and if Scoop decided to do vocals.

Not saying that's how I think it will/should go, but it's definitely a valid possibility in my book.

Either way, I hope Holly returns for the FM reunion.......

The title is a bit misleading, as Mr. Brown is actually not part of the medley (it's the song before the medley in the setlist). But it's essentially a medley of a few Styles of Beyond songs (You Lose/Megadef/Bleach), Tak's verse from Respect 4 Grandma, and 2 original verses by Mike.

• 1 month later...

If there ever is a new FM album someday, I really hope Apathy and Celph Titled aren't featured all over the album. I like Tak and somewhat Ryu, but with Tak gone, who else really would be featured? I doubt Black Thought, Holly Brook, Common, John Legend, Lupe or Kenna would be on the album again but that would be awesome if they were. I'm just not a fan of Apathy for some reason, don't really know why. Scoop is better.

I hope if there is a new album he features less. The FM songs where only Mike raps are my favorite.

word. i want to see a real mike shinoda solo album; not an album full of features. Edited by parth196

If FM releases another album

then my speech is going to change..

FUCK SOB!

to

FUCK GBC!!!

Mike with some special guest would be awesome.. I always wanted to have JayZ in TRT.

FUCK SOB? SOB is fuckin awesome!, and i cant believe so many ppl are talking shit bout tak, his flow is just so genuine, and GBC SUX TOO? apathy is the upcoming eminem, and Ryu is my favorite from SOB, plus a great producer?

FUCK SOB? SOB is fuckin awesome!, and i cant believe so many ppl are talking shit bout tak, his flow is just so genuine, and GBC SUX TOO? apathy is the upcoming eminem, and Ryu is my favorite from SOB, plus a great producer?

Aaaaand another opinion war.

he's allowed to have his opinion. I dont think SOB was that great besides a few songs GBC is alright as well. And AP is nowhere near Em sorry thats FACT lol

I'm not talking shit about Tak, to me he's better than Ryu

They messed up a few FM songs, and... Apathy the next Eminem...? stop smoking that shit...

Whoever said that Apathy is the next upcoming Eminem is totally wrong...

In my OWN OPINION, Apathy is absolute garbage. His raps are lame as fuck and he is just horrid. I burned a Fort Minor mix for my car and it has everything without Apathy or Celph Titled, both horrible.

• 5 years later...