Australian DSP's Available

[AndOne]

Some DSP's from the Australian tour are now available on http://downloads.linkinpark.com/ for download. If you bought a CD at the merch booth simply redeem your code or just buy it over the site directly. Go get it!

Brisbane, AU December 3, 2010

NewCastle, AU December 4, 2010

Perth, AU December 7, 2010

Adelaide, AU December 9, 2010

Sydney, AU December 11, 2010

Melbourne, AU December 13, 2010

Canberra, AU December 16, 2010

The other shows should be added shortly. After the Australian shows we should get the South American ones.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just listening to The Brisbane one. Its cool how they kept Chester's fuck up in the bridge.

Also just wondering, They got "Nobrain Thing" written next to WTCFM. I know the guys did give No Brain parts of WTCFM after he won the contest to fuck around with.

So what is the "NoBrain thing" Thing :)

Oh I want it to be released already!

Pootch said on Saturday night he had finished his end of the mixing and handed it over to Ethan(???) who splits the tracks up and gives them their names and what not.

Newcastle has been added to the list. should be available today/tomorrow i think ;)

I told Pooch that some shows were missing on the DSP download page, so he fixed it :P

Oh I want it to be released already!

Pootch said on Saturday night he had finished his end of the mixing and handed it over to Ethan(???) who splits the tracks up and gives them their names and what not.

all shows will be most likely online before Christmas, except 3 shows^^

the 3 south american shows weren't offered at the shows, but they might mix them as well XDDD

Poor SA :lol:

anyone else experiencing problems with their downloads?

i bought 10 copies of the CD-R - one for every show i attended - but one or two of my codes said they'd already been used (so far! haven't tested all of them)... and my perth download stuffed up :( the cover art is corrupt