Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

I talked with the guy who put the Review on that forum and he said to me that the review will be out on the Rolling Stone in April. Correct me if i wrong but the April Magazine is already out and don't have this information, i downloaded the Magazine early today and just have the TBA when Mike talks about BID and Lost In The Echo...

Obviously the info it's fake

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you do not like/Simply fuck you" may be the greatest thing I have ever heard.

Haha, I really wanted to change that line when I translated it, but that's what the guy posted, so I left it as is. I honestly think it's fake, but in either case, hilarious.

But yeah, I agree with this. If people are willing to make fake tracks, and fake albums, someone will definitely make a fake review.

Well making a fake album is easier, you just put some random tracks on a torrent and bam that's it. But to actually write down a whole review, with supposed song structures and lyrics...that guy must be a big attention whore.

and i know that lyrics aint exactly their strong point, but those lyrics are unreal bad. And those titles are hilerious.

I respectfully disagree. I think their lyrics are their strongest point. I've never connected to another band's lyrics the way that I have with theirs. Maybe it's just me...

anyone that is in LPU ? any clues yet ? Part of me tells me that they could start releasing those snippet in the dates closer to its release . Maybe from 8th of April :)

I doubt they'd confine any clues to the LPU, that's not fair. But there's nothing there anyway.

"If you do not like / simply fuck you" I could write a song around that line.

Yea, that was a band called Tribal Ink. The person who made the torrent basically created a compilation of Tribal Ink songs and he also mixed in some Grey Daze songs. It was an absolute fail attempt. It tricked me for maybe 30 seconds (mostly because I was paranoid about how the album would sound at the time). As soon as I heard the Grey Daze songs and saw the tribal ink lyrics online, it became clear.

Lol I wasn't a Linkin Park fan until 2007. My friend told me to check out "What I've Done". I downloaded some Tribal Ink song not knowing it was a fake. I listened to it for weeks and thought it was a pretty cool song.

Then my friend was playing the real "What I've Done" out loud and I was like..."This err...this isn't What I've Done?"

What the fuck is this guys !!!!

Linkin Park - Metalepsis [2012] [WBR] IA

ARTIST: Linkin Park

TITLE: Metalepsis

Label: WB/Warner Bros.

Config & Selection #: IA 531476

Street Date: 06/19/12

Order Due Date: 05/17/12

UPC: 054391978114

Box Count: 0

Units Per Set:

SRP: $9.99

Alphabetize Under: L

File Under:

Tracklist:

01. In Trepidation

02. All Grows Cold

03. Burn It Down

04. Reflection Cycle

05. Lost In The Echo

06. Remember Me

07. Where We Stand

08. Singularity

09. Equals Zero

10. These Strings

11. No Resolve

12. Displacement

13. If You Follow

Source

Don't kill my excitment !!! Now i'm back and i think that is fake xD

XD sorry. maybe if they had put more effort into it, like actually making the tumblr look official, I would believe it. but its a tumblr with no information, no credentials, and a default layout. and they're trying to pass it off as an official WBR-affiliated blog.