LP @ Woodstock Festival 2010?

felipeintheend

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lots!So I'll be waiting and I hope so that tickets will be available in UK!

Can you let me know on which website the tickets will be available it's will be ticketmaster or something different? :rolleyes:

Thanks a lots!So I'll be waiting and I hope so that tickets will be available in UK!

Can you let me know on which website the tickets will be available it's will be ticketmaster or something different? :rolleyes:

We'll let you guys know, if there are news or tickets go on sale. If LP plays there of course.

Woodstock will have one edition in england ?

i don't know about it =]

No, it was just about buying tickets in the UK.

Thanks for the info maik_gianino !

I will pray for this rumor gonna be confirmed

It would be a dream come true for all South American fans (including me)

;)

if LP come to Southamerica all the hard work make sense...

Our Street Team will have a reunion in April 25 i hope we have more information for that date

What does almost confirmed mean anyway? Even if it's offically confirmed from the festival side, LP still needs to confirm it from their side.

It all that lineup gets really confirmed, wow!

because as we know, the contract with the band is already signed. the staff are in the last meetings to go public and make the official announcement. that's why Eduardo Fischer said to wait 28 days... Edited by wesleylpbr

because as we know, the contract with the band is already signed. the staff are in the last meetings to go public and make the official announcement. that's why Eduardo Fischer said to wait 28 days...

the band still has to confirm on their end. whats going to happen if day of announcement LP is announced. Then day of said show the band isnt there. They cant be blamed for something they themselves never confirmed. Thats like me hyping up an LP show in my backyard but it doesnt mean anything if the band themselves dont confirm get it?

the band still has to confirm on their end. whats going to happen if day of announcement LP is announced. Then day of said show the band isnt there. They cant be blamed for something they themselves never confirmed. Thats like me hyping up an LP show in my backyard but it doesnt mean anything if the band themselves dont confirm get it?

sure.

we just have to wait and cross the fingers! I can't wait to see the guys for the second time.

I agree, let's wait to lp !!!

• 1 month later...

I think LP will not be there.

But if they would, I'd be there for sure... Just imagine how many new material would be played for our amusement.

Edited by Trang

it's been a month. Has LP been confirmed?

Eduardo Fischer, the festival manager, don't made the official announcement yet. But the line-up is about to be announced.

they tell us that LP will not be at the festival, another brazilian promoter has already signed with the band.