LP Featuring YOU - Fansite Edition - Voting!

nkramar

Voting  

307 members have voted

1. 1. Which track do you prefer?

• Track 1
    • Track 2
    • Track 3
    • Track 4
    • Track 5
    • Track 6
    • Track 7
    • Track 8
    • Track 10
    • Track 11
    • Track 12
    • Track 14

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect, but why my remix was in the Votation last night and after a comment was deleted ? i mean, there is something wrong.

Perfect, and how do you know that all the remixes have sounds and loops created for the participants ?

---

I know was my error, i was honestly eliminated, but why was included and after one guy make a comment was deleted ?

You live in Uruguay which last I checked was eligible for the official contest. Why would you enter in the first place? Be reasonable please :lol:

Weird. People keep on saying "i like 10, 11 and 12" but #11 has only 4! Not really fair. I think it should've been multiple voting.

Ummm people cant say they like multiple tracks anymore? You're not being fair. lol. Multiple voting? Are you serious? What would be the point? There can only be one winner. lol.

are you checking IPs? Cuz someone can vote more than 1 time. And track 12, leaped too fast at last 1 hour.

IP's don't mean anything if you use a proxy.

The only thing that would make it fair is to stop user registration before the contest started.

You live in Uruguay which last I checked was eligible for the official contest. Why would you enter in the first place? Be reasonable please :lol:

I know LPxDC but had understood that were open to all with problems with the Official contest...

I don't have Visa and Passport and i can't participate in the Official...

Sooorry again...

Let's be honest with ourselves; 10 and 12 are the only ones even worth of consideration from from just about every musical stand-point you could possibly take. The others aren't even worth bothering with; I think the intro on 5 was clever but that's not enough to win a vote.

As for which one should be selected between the two; well let's see...They're more or less equal as far as the integrity of the musical composition and structure are concerned. That leaves which sounds more pleasing to the ear, and I'm gonna have to go with 10. There's a bit more original musical talent added and the hard rock is a very, very nice touch. I even added it to my iTunes!

Since the remixes on the other sites don't even come close to either of these 2; I fully expect 10 to win the whole thing. Good job to artist of number 10!

I voted for 10.

Had it musically been the same as the "rest" I'd still have voted for it because out of all of the submissions it has been the only one that I've listened to that actually altered the tempo of the vocal track to match the music. It's hard for me to focus on the music of someone's submission if you can't even keep things on-tempo.