Record Store Day 2016: Linkin Park & Fort Minor

Razorkvn

While the official list doesn't drop until next Tuesday, Linkin Park and Fort Minor are both on the list of expected Record Store Day 2016 releases. The list here shows the following releases:

- Fort Minor — The Rising Tied
Coke Bottle Green, 3,000 Copies
- Linkin Park — Road To Revolution: Live At Milton Keynes
Blood Red with Black Splatter, 3,000 Copies
Previous releases by Linkin Park on Record Store Day include Hybrid Theory and Collision Course. This will be the first Fort Minor release on RSD.
3/8/16 EDIT: Confirmed on linkinpark.com.

"Both Linkin Park and Fort Minor will have special releases for this year's Record Store Day. See below for details:
Linkin Park – Road To Revolution – Red & Black Splatter Vinyl Album + DVD
Now available on vinyl for the first time, the album is numbered and very limited. Pressed on translucent red with black splatter vinyl, it also includes the 2008 Milton Keynes National Bowl live show on DVD.
Fort Minor – The Rising Tied – Coke-bottle Green Vinyl LP
The Rising Tied is the 2005 debut studio album from hip-hop ensemble Fort Minor, Linkin Park rapper Mike Shinoda’s side project. This is the first-ever vinyl edition exclusively pressed on Coke-bottle green vinyl for RSD."
Edited by Hahninator

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. Curious how RTR will sound, assuming they actually went to the trouble of doing a vinyl remaster. I believe this is the first live release on vinyl from LP?

I always thought jokingly the release of Live in Texas on vinyl, RTR comes out first. :P

and again, Warner does not rerelease the Reanimation on vinyl -_-

RTR vinyl is a double LP and features the CD tracklisting, but also includes a copy of the DVD: http://www.recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/8379

Fort Minor vinyl is a double LP (three sides, presumably the fourth side will have some kind of etching), but interestingly the making of Petrified/Petrified music video are tagged on at the end of the tracklisting, so I'd assume it either comes with a DVD or a digital bonus type thing: http://www.recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/8380

))) The Making Of Petrified on vinyl :wacko:

Fort Minor vinyl is a double LP (three sides, presumably the fourth side will have some kind of etching), but interestingly the making of Petrified/Petrified music video are tagged on at the end of the tracklisting, so I'd assume it either comes with a DVD or a digital bonus type thing: http://www.recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/8380

One question, what happened with the tracks that didn't make the cut on RTR: Somewhere I Belong, Papercut, P.O.A., Wake... I heard that Mike on 2008 said that it would be available someway...

1 - they are on the DVD

2 - SIB & Papercut were released digitally. Check Hybrid Theory (Deluxe Verion) and Meteora (Deluxe Version)

Definitely I'm gonna buy Fort Minor vinyl.