New Linkin Park Single "Heavy" Out February 16

RogueSoul

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has it ever happened where 2 music videos for an album were shot so quickly after the other?

Seems really odd to me that they would film a 2nd video for another song before even releasing the promo single. Very confusing.

From the Inside and Numb were both filmed while they were in Prague.

Though it doesn't say that this is the song with Kiiara... So it must be a different one. Is it possible that we can hear 2 new songs in February? And where is the 3rd clip from linkinpark.com? This time yesterday the 2nd was already available to watch if I'm not mistaken...

Second single will probably feature Kiiara

Has it ever happened where 2 music videos for an album were shot so quickly after the other?

Seems really odd to me that they would film a 2nd video for another song before even releasing the promo single. Very confusing.

Pretty sure in general this happens with a lot of artists often

Could have been done maybe wen that dude did drone footage that was a lp vid for first single n there about to film one for song with kiiara

This. When the news of Kiiara came out I'm was positive that she had nothing to do with the drone video

I think the video with the drone will be the first video and the second video will be the one with Kiiara

Hi, this is my first post, I'm brazilian but I don't play soccer hahaha (sorry).

The url will show the album name and not the single because the 8 teasers will be talking about the album and not some single.

Edited by WisMartins

Maybe the song LP feat Kiiara is for the Kiiara album? Her album is coming soon too.

I really hope so, no offence to Kiiara but... Would rather less features, and only a very select group of people I can think of who for me would improve a song over it being just LP.

It's not like Kiiara wrote the song (most likely). She's probably just asked to sing a part so i don't know why the hate. She has a decent voice. How can it be so bad? Just wait for the song first.

It's not like Kiiara wrote the song (most likely). She's probably just asked to sing a part so i don't know why the hate. She has a decent voice. How can it be so bad? Just wait for the song first.

I just really don't like her style of crazzzyyy levels of autotune, not being able to make out half the lyrics because it's all just aawwwaaawwooo - I'm all for "waiting and seeing" what it's like but for me that's not what I want from my ideal LP song.

Edited by hellomoto170