Demand a #PostTraumaticTour Show: Let's Make Some Noise

RogueSoul

Heres my FB event for it: https://www.facebook.com/events/199419697460856??ti=ia

I have work to do!

I need a hashtag for Seattle.

Let me know when you get more people following, more info will be coming later about another way you can help.

I know that Mike won't be allowed to play in Iran for obvious reasons! But hook me up if it helps to make noise for Mike on social media. My twitter is in my signature.

Send me a DM @LPLive on Twitter, I'll respond to you later when I get the chance

Mike coming for a show in United Arab Emirates would be really great. I was thankful enough that I was able to see Linkin Park play 8 years ago in Abu Dhabi and I was even considering going to STP show for Chester but unfortunately it got cancelled.

Here's a running list of all the new updates today. Time to get through all the DMs!

BIG: shift to WeDemand and focus on #PostTraumaticTour

List of cities added:

• Seattle, Washington, USA
  • Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
  • Tampa, Florida, USA
  • Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
  • Nashville, Tennessee, USA
  • San Diego, California, USA
  • Vancouver, British Columbia, CAN
  • Istanbul, Turkey
  • Athens, Greece
  • Zürich, Switzerland
  • Kiev, Ukraine
  • Bratislava, Slovakia
  • Bogotá, Colombia
  • Montevideo, Uruguay
  • La Paz, Bolivia
  • Brisbane, Queensland, AUS
  • Manila, Philippines
  • Tehran, Iran

AND a list of all the accounts that signed on today for cities:

I noticed that theres a campaign for Louisville and a campaign for Nashville. Those cities dont seem to be doing too well and theyre only 2.5 hours apart. Maybe combining those markets might give them a better chance at getting a show.

Agreed. They probably look at markets like 100-200 miles apart, so maybe they pick one of those.

I hope Atlanta gets one. Somewhere in the south at least.

Agreed. They probably look at markets like 100-200 miles apart, so maybe they pick one of those.

Maybe they could get Louisville fans on board with Nashvilles campaign or Nashville fans on board with Louisvilles campaign. The more of them that demand for one specific city the more likely Mike is to come to that city.

Another day, another bunch of DMs. Here we go.

New Markets:

• Kansas City, Missouri, USA
  • San Francisco, California, USA
  • Denver, Colorado, USA
  • Austin, Texas, USA
  • Pensacola, Florida, USA
  • New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
  • Ottawa, Ontario, CAN
  • Belgrade, Serbia
  • Helsinki, Finland
  • Jakarta, Indonesia

Contacts:

Never did anything for a Boston show because I don't care about it honestly. But it's great work so far for all these countries. Mike should do a full tour for all these places now that he has the free time and there is a demand.

Edited by Geki

Announcing phase two of the Post Traumatic Tour demand:

The reaction by fans that want to see Mike perform live has been phenomenal. The international community especially has gravitated towards the WeDemand effort and made their voices heard. There still is work to be done, and with a significant part of the main fanbase having voted already, it's time to expand the effort.

Now is a great time to:

- Post the campaign on forums, like international music festival forums (ringrocker, etc) and music forums,

- Post in Facebook events related to Linkin Park/Mike, like cover band events, tributes, and more,

- There have been several press articles about the campaign (AltPress, RockSound, etc). Keep contacting local press, international press, regional press, music press (magazines), etc to cover the campaign,

- Keep blasting social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram),

- And keep inviting your friends to vote for Mike

Keep using #PostTraumaticTour! Vote here.