Another Mike Twitter update!

Xero21

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao, knew it was too good to be true. As usual, LP fails to come through lol. Hilarious.

I'm sure we'll get something big soon but whenever there's a big announcement or song release like New Divide, it's ALWAYS delayed by something. All they do is piss off fans every time.

"We are working to create a special experience for our fans where each of these live performances is designed to be a transformative multi-media experience, blending our songs and art and featuring never-before-seen visual technology," said DJ Joe Hahn.

Well I'm glad I went to bed... Granted it was 11:30 PM EST and I had to be at work at 7:00 AM. :lol:

My guess is... Shit happens. We'll get the news when it's time. I'm just excited that we did find out a video is in the works. Meaning we could be hearing new LP very soon...

I can't wait for the news..

Mike,where are you..??

come on..

everybody waiting for you..

hahahha..

I look at chatbox just now..

there's some dude told that the new album name is "Point Of Divergence"...

is it true..??

maybe he's joking or its true..

:o

I look at chatbox just now..

there's some dude told that the new album name is "Point Of Divergence"...

is it true..??

maybe he's joking or its true..

:o

If it were true, there'd be massive news about it everywhere...

I dunno why people believe random claims with no source.

Weak minds believe everything when they're excited :D I've always thought that the name will be 'Sonora' because of that desert between Arizona and Mexico where inmigrants try to get in USA and died in their try. Damn, it would be a great title LOL

Edited by loxias

"We are working to create a special experience for our fans where each of these live performances is designed to be a transformative multi-media experience, blending our songs and art and featuring never-before-seen visual technology," said DJ Joe Hahn.

i saw that tweet too....that's really interesting. makes you wonder just how exactly the music sounds like